West Brom silvers are rarer than Prime R9!

Gainzy
1440 posts Play-Off Hero
There are literally no silver West Brom CB, CM, or ST cards being packed.

It’s EA’s way of making sure nobody gets the ultimate pack over and over again, but it is so obviously being withheld as there are 8 x R9 primes on the market; this is the rarest card in the game IMO. Zero West Brom CBs. Zero CMs. Zero strikers.

Comments

• Chavez76
    9290 posts League Winner
    ye, that's not really how rarity works...
  • RTG20
    1209 posts Professional
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Yes it is

Just the same way it's bots that used to snipe hunter/shadows at 5k (max) so they could relist them for a loss cause of tax? :D:D:D
  • Gainzy
    1440 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »

If coins were no object, I could right now purchase 8 prime R9s. I cannot purchase any of the needed silvers for West Brom. Therefore Prime R9 is infinitely more common than Prime R9 mathematically.
  • I bronze pack and pick up a few using that method. However recommend waiting for mass pack opening. I needed 3 to complete this week and did it Thursday morning. Next best time may be SB rewards tonigt
  • Neil_14
    2337 posts Fans' Favourite
    I didn't even realise, had Ajayi CB for my first Silver team, don't use him anymore. Sold at 18k.

Didn't think they would be popular with the new league SBC format else investing in these silvers was clearly the way to go, he was 2k.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    I swear. I thought you all were kidding. Thanks for the tip

A574-F562-FFC2-4618-9643-9-CA8-AB7-B2942.jpg
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    I've got 2 silver untradeable WBA players sitting in my club. I can't seem to find my prime R9 though.
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    Just looked and I have 3 silvers and a bronze in the club, all extinct. Thanks for the tip