TOTY Lewa initial impressions

Djkhalid1921
10589 posts Has That Special Something
Managed to pick one up for 2.8 to flip overnight and tried him out. He’s phenomenal. What a card. I’ll be selling most likely as doesn’t fit my team but if anyone had doubts, don’t hesitate

Comments

• OnlyHere2LaughAtYall
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you not think his price will go down by tonight? The overnight flips do work great for me as well.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Drive that price up brother 😉
  • number7rocky
    7063 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 22
    Whats his pace like and how he feel on the ball? Clunky or na? How's the physical?
  • Finesse_4days
    16810 posts World Class
    I thought he would be meh tbf, usually is on Fifa but this year may suit him more.
  • FifaTaco
    1897 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 22
    I’ll probably pick him later on in the week along with Kimmich and Davies, good to hear a positive review
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is the most blatant attempt of pushing the price up I have seen in a while. The dude probably has not even used him.

Seems a little synical.

He could be looking for a profit and actually enjoyed the card. Two things can be true at once.
  • Djkhalid1921
    This is the most blatant attempt of pushing the price up I have seen in a while. The dude probably has not even used him.

I wouldn’t advise any of you to buy him now obviously. He will come down massively as the week passes. I just thought id share how good he is IG for those who were waiting to buy lol
  • Djkhalid1921
    edited January 23
    Whats his pace like and how he feel on the ball? Clunky or na? How's the physical?

The pace upgrade is noticeable and his shooting is insane. Scored a volley from 30m out which never happens for me due to AI block. He’s got that dipping shot that CR7 has. I’ve put engine and he’s pretty agile as well tbh. He’s not mbappe type of dribbling but that’s not why you’re getting him. As far as turning past defenders he’s great. I’ll continue to use him tonight and update this
  • P1stolpete187
    6307 posts Big Money Move
    Cant wait to pick him up once he drops a bit more
  • shandyandy
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Packed him in the 84 upgrade SBc and he’s really good, He didn’t fit my team but made him, will just play him on 8 chem. Would I buy him for 3
    Million probably not, but then again I wouldn’t usually have 3 million coins at this point.
  • Swanz05
    5199 posts Big Money Move
    Didn't you have 27 mil to shop with mate? Who else you buy huh? 👃🏻
  • Djkhalid1921
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Loads of Varanes :lol:
  • Swanz05
    5199 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 23

...such an anticlimax lol
  • Djkhalid1921

...such an anticlimax lol

Haha I’m sorry to disappoint. Got a fresh gullit. He’s been okay. Not with 5 mil tho
  • Djkhalid1921
    shandyandy wrote: »
    Packed him in the 84 upgrade SBc and he’s really good, He didn’t fit my team but made him, will just play him on 8 chem. Would I buy him for 3
    Million probably not, but then again I wouldn’t usually have 3 million coins at this point.

Agree. He should come down in price and I’d recommend him once he does come down to 2ish. 3 is a bit too much
  • Djkhalid1921
    edited January 23

these are some. had a few games earlier with him but didnt record. fun card overall
    Post edited by Djkhalid1921 on
  • Djkhalid1921
    edited January 23
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up

Nice rainbow flick.....
  • Djkhalid1921
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Nice rainbow flick.....

thanks...
  • JWNYsg
    7004 posts Big Money Move
    I need to find 3 million coins stat
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up

Nice rainbow flick.....

thanks...

Those first 2 goals coulda been scored with a silver.

Rainbow flick and kick ups...

Other goals were nice tho.

• Djkhalid1921

Nice rainbow flick.....

thanks...

Those first 2 goals coulda been scored with a silver.

I mean that’s true with most cards. Most ppl score cut back goals with Neymar and mbappe, which can be scored with silvers. I was mainly trying to test his volleys hence the rainbows. Overall very fun card to use but alas I sold him and took the profit