Roberto Carlos SBC worth it if I can get him under 750k?

Peewee916
1232 posts Play-Off Hero
Think he’ll ever go down to that before summer? 750k for the prime? I’m doing the sbc n don’t wanna get ripped off

Comments

• PhilT1808
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game will be pretty much done by summer. Why not enjoy the card at that price for the next 4-5 months?
  • Benja190782
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolutely yes! He is the best LB you can get in a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow! He runs like a machine! Godlike left back!
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks I have no regrets. Especially seeing Him at 1.3 currently lol @Benja190782 @PhilT1808
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Man is Tank but built to last like a 95 Camry.
  • graff26lfc
    812 posts Professional
    You'd love him brilliant all round game and those free kicks anything within 40 yards I'm having a go
  • Champagnebold
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He isn't to small? How is he in the physical duels?
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero

Obviously don’t keep him central, but for running duels on the flank.

Crossing is top notch, overlaps are very good and his free kicks are cheat codes.
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero

Crossing is top notch, overlaps are very good and his free kicks are cheat codes.

@DanishDynamiteUS got any good 442 tactics? You seem like you know a lot based on ur comments.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Peewee916 wrote: »

@DanishDynamiteUS got any good 442 tactics? You seem like you know a lot based on ur comments.

Never ventured into 442, running 352 and he’s my LM with come back instructions. My RM is on stay wide.

This pretty much gives you 4 in the back on defense, but that extra wide player in attack. You can only do that with a fast defender with higher stamina. Roberto Carlos has high crossing at the same time, so he’s great for a winger in attack and then closing down fast players on defense.
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    One of my favourite players this year, constantly out of position and caught out on the attack but will always end up winning the ball back somehow... and the free kicks, it's mad, fully like you're cheating, I haven't missed a single one when I've used him, you literally just aim top corner & fill the power half way and it's a goal every time.