Who's going to be in the defenders for TOTY?

JayyThunder
5354 posts Big Money Move
What are you guys thinking? I'm personally saving all my fodder strictly for the defenders bc I could careless about the midfield and the attackers since none of them I want on my team anyway.

Would be nice if it was

Davies-Virgil-Ramos-Trent
idc about the keeper

REALLY want a Davies, he's going to be unbelievable as a LB.

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    7857 posts League Winner
    That is who it will be.
  • HullCity1904
    3013 posts National Call-Up
    Davies will be the best LB but so damn expensive
  • JayyThunder
    That is who it will be.

Never know with EA
  • Laker62
    2094 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seems right.

Davies Ramos Van Dijk Trent

1.6M 2.5M 3.2M 1.1M
  • D0lvl
    4766 posts Big Money Move
    Would EA have to give these toty defenders high 80s pace to be even meta for people to go crazy over? If toty vvd/Ramos would only get low 80s pace boost then I’m not sure they’re worth millions over some of the current meta defenders.
  • djnition
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Atleast varane isnt in toty thank god
  • Tylercftla
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’d love to pack a Ramos toty. But if his pace isn’t high like last years card I can’t see it going for millions
  • JayyThunder
    I don't really need pace on my defenders, I just want to use players that I like. So if VVD has like 79 pace, I'd still use him bc he'd be an absolute unit
  • Ballerson
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2021
    Loved Davies last year & wish he was up to par, but the dude is resting on his laurels and makes way too many mistakes in rl — guy can’t mark for ghit on set pieces and he’s not contributing going forward— gets stopped all the time in 1 v 1 s .... tbh he doesn’t seem to be working hard at his game & his pace cannot do everything.... so I don’t think he deserves a toty.