Sif pogba or rttf

Hrh1995
1483 posts Play-Off Hero
Unsure on which one to go for as prices are similar ?

Comments

• Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    Rttf....this card will explode in value. Could go up to a million coins in the next mon or two.
  • Hrh1995
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben wrote: »
    Rttf....this card will explode in value. Could go up to a million coins in the next mon or two.

Did think this but by the time he surpasses the sif will it be worth the wait ?
  • Juked By Neymar
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »

Did think this but by the time he surpasses the sif will it be worth the wait ?

If he's gonna be in your team longterm then absolutely
  • Laker62
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    RTTF Pogba 100%. The RTTF card has +1 passing (doesn't matter much), and with Man U playing well, I think they are a lock for the Semis (90 rated). 90 rated should have 78-79 pace. If Man U win the Europa league, Pogba will have 4 stats, 90+, 75+ defending, and 80-82 pace.
  • Laker62
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2021
    I also want to add that Pogba is incredible this year. His passing is elite, and he is one of a kind being so large with 5* skill moves. I use him as CDM next to RTTF Wiji. I am impressed with both, but Pogba stands out so much more. This card will easily be 1M in 3 weeks after the first upgrade.

Look at SIF Pogba - he is 560K and if TOTY wasn't tomorrow, he'd probably be 650K plus. Imagine the price of a third or fourth inform on the market. The RTTF is a guaranteed 90 IMO, which is the equivalent of a fourth inform. This would be 1.5M imo on the market.