I'm done

I have been playing and have owned every version of fifa since 1994 the original fifa international soccer. The game is totally broken and I can no longer consider a £60+ pricetag a worthy sacrifice for a game that has got worse year on year for the past 5 or so years now, I won't even be downloading it for free when I get my PS5 cos I feel that it's not even worth the space it will take up on the hard drive. It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye but the game has been dying a horrible death for a long time now, good luck to the faithful I hope they give you a much better game in the years to come

Comments

• SBaggio59
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2021
    I fully understand your dismay. Fifa 21 is rotten, and in almost every area of the game. It's not worth much.
    I do not adhere to the EA method. I don't play it anymore either.
    I gave up for this opus, my last matches go back more than a month, to do with Fifa 22 ...
    It's not worth it, EA doesn't really have the skills or the time to make a good video game. Doesn't listen properly.
    To tell you, even with all the free icons ... that wouldn't interest me, because the gameplay is disastrous and totally inconsistent, plus the other original modes are put aside. It's a game made in a hurry, I don't feel in this game the will to do well, nowadays it is not possible, the publishers can no longer afford it, the players are not fooled.
    I think EA must offer something else, new experiences, Fifa 21 is outdated.

In short, I don't like Fifa 21 at all, it's a game that I classify in the category of "rotten" games.
  • BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    Same, have played since 95, after 19 and 20 why even bother with 21? I highly doubt 22 on new gen consoles will be any different gameplay wise.
  • I have been playing and have owned every version of fifa since 1994 the original fifa international soccer. The game is totally broken and I can no longer consider a £60+ pricetag a worthy sacrifice for a game that has got worse year on year for the past 5 or so years now, I won't even be downloading it for free when I get my PS5 cos I feel that it's not even worth the space it will take up on the hard drive. It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye but the game has been dying a horrible death for a long time now, good luck to the faithful I hope they give you a much better game in the years to come

see you next year. 😄
  • JpMaxwell
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    If a car manufacturer made and sold a car to the quality that EA does with Fifa...not a single car would be sold.