*SOLVED* PLEASE READ - The game is completely broken on ps4. Can other users please post here ?

Ben
5467 posts Big Money Move
edited January 2021
Since last night, the game says a squad update is needed. It goes from 0 to 100% in less then a second d. Then when entering FUT, the player names don’t match the cards. Icons have all red links, and when you try to start a game, you get an error message and disconnect. I just deleted my whole fifa game off my ps4 and reinstalled it. The problem is still there. Joao Felix cad]rd has the name Maitland-Niles on it. Benzema and robben have some random names on their cards. The game is totally dead if this isn’t fixed.
Post edited by Ben on

Comments

  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2021
    Test
    Post edited by Ben on
  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2021
    Test
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    I get the squad update, but everything you listed after that doesn’t happen for me
  • Loco_kniene
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont have it on my ps4 mate, tbh never saw this before
  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks guys. I posted a link in my second post with pictures but I don’t know how to post the actual photos in here. Can someone help with that please and post my pictures on here ?
    Thank you
  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    Thorny wrote: »
    I get the squad update, but everything you listed after that doesn’t happen for me

    Thanks for checking...guess the game is dead for me then. Tried deleting fifa completely and reinstalling it and that didn’t fix the issue. Not even gonna try to contact ea, they’ll tell me to unplug my ps4 and plug it back in again.
  • Jdizzle
    2869 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ben wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    I get the squad update, but everything you listed after that doesn’t happen for me

    Thanks for checking...guess the game is dead for me then. Tried deleting fifa completely and reinstalling it and that didn’t fix the issue. Not even gonna try to contact ea, they’ll tell me to unplug my ps4 and plug it back in again.

    Did you try to delete the updates etc.
  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    Thorny wrote: »
    I get the squad update, but everything you listed after that doesn’t happen for me

    Thanks for checking...guess the game is dead for me then. Tried deleting fifa completely and reinstalling it and that didn’t fix the issue. Not even gonna try to contact ea, they’ll tell me to unplug my ps4 and plug it back in again.

    Did you try to delete the updates etc.

    Don’t know how to do that
  • Muradbey
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m also having the same issues since last night. Players names in the transfer makers are all messed up. For example Willian is called carrasco. I also can’t play rivals or squad battles as the game crashes. We please fix this mess . We can’t complete any objectives.
  • Jdizzle
    2869 posts Fans' Favourite
    Go In Storage on settings then saved data. Delete a few of those settings see if it does anything.
  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Go In Storage on settings then saved data. Delete a few of those settings see if it does anything.

    There’s nothing there for fifa 21. Probably because I deleted the whole game then reinstalled it .
  • Jdizzle
    2869 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2021
    Ben wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Go In Storage on settings then saved data. Delete a few of those settings see if it does anything.

    There’s nothing there for fifa 21. Probably because I deleted the whole game then reinstalled it .

    That's weird, there should be as you've opened up fifa.

    BAE95-DB3-7760-44-D0-A8-A2-A47-F33-DE387-B.jpg


  • Jdizzle
    2869 posts Fans' Favourite
    Right i've just had a look, you can delete them on fifa as well. Go to customise > profile > delete.
  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    Ok guys , problem solved. I went into customize>profile>delete and then in there I deleted everything . I then rebooted my ps4 and restarted fifa and it works now. Thank you to everyone and I’ll leave this thread here so anybody else who has this issue can resolve it.
  • Jdizzle
    2869 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ah you beat me to it lol.
  • Springveldt
    6644 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve been getting the update thing but I’ve not tried to play a game since around 9pm last night.

    At least there is a fix if I get the issue when I try to play later.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7683 posts League Winner
    Happened to me over the weekend. Reading the crazy names is more fun than playing the game.
  • Riggs006
    1044 posts Professional
    Happened to me over the weekend. Reading the crazy names is more fun than playing the game.

    Definitely agree with that, was literally going through all the names and some were hilarious :D
Sign In or Register to comment.