Do You Regret Any SBCs Yet?

For me Prime Hierro

Comments

• ggodsman
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 16
    me the bronze upgrade i dont packed neymar tradeable !!!
    its scam!!

i just talk about the most normal logic of fifa players
  • Kennyy
    8465 posts League Winner
    What’s up with Hierro?

He’s bossing it for me. Cost me fodder +40k
  • Simm0
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    Marquinhos because I got Blanc from a base icon pack the following day

Klaiber because HL Tavernier got released two days later. Only did Klaiber because I thought he wasn’t getting released.
  • Kingy
    2530 posts Fans' Favourite
    I regret doing Ben Arfa
  • Zefi
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    93 lew for me shooting is great but doesn’t have that agility and pace. Every defender is over 85 pace now.
    He has 100 goals in 126 like him as a cam better.
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Milinkovic Savic
  • Depay , awesome on paper , trash in game
  • mark1089
    751 posts Semi-Pro
    Mid Zaneti. I have Klaiber and HL Tavernier and they’re both better than him.
  • DannySTFC
    7605 posts League Winner
    Had loads of fodder and coins around the time Bamba and Lewa came out, did them both and don’t use either, with Lewa being 93 rated he’ll end up being used for an SBC.
  • oldboiler
    4776 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 16
    Party bag x2 Yazici x2
    POTM Haaland
    Mid\prime swap SBC - 88 Litmanen
  • Big66776
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mid torres just can't get used to him
  • mark1089
    751 posts Semi-Pro
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Had loads of fodder and coins around the time Bamba and Lewa came out, did them both and don’t use either, with Lewa being 93 rated he’ll end up being used for an SBC.

Threw Bamba in the Bruno sbc yesterday. With all the fodder I had only needed to spend 250k coins on him and Tavernier.
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Potm aspas...cost me only some fodder but I packed 95 pele the next day. Instantly unusable....
  • Zefi
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RileyD wrote: »
    Milinkovic Savic

His getting another upgrade soon
  • Jdizzle
    2825 posts Fans' Favourite
    All of them.
  • Fcwolves
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    100% robben and klaiber. they are trash. nothing like their ratings or stats suggest at all
  • Doub13emTee
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only did 4 of them but still have the one that I regret doing - mid Zanetti
  • Dead_Dave
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lewandowski
    Coquelin
    Robben
    Koscelny
  • Delboy13710
    9773 posts League Winner
    Robben for me much preffer Headliner Mahrez
  • Afridi19
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Fcwolves wrote: »
    100% robben and klaiber. they are trash. nothing like their ratings or stats suggest at all

Your full of 🎃🎃🎃🎃

• Khangaskhan17
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    Klaiber.

Not doing HL Mahrez on my other account too. Really enjoying him.

Not unlocking Witsel way back when.
  • Craigy21
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Base icon pack and get Rijkaard... biggest waste of fodder 😂
  • Tekkerz
    3684 posts National Call-Up
    Aouar I have better options in that position.
  • DannySTFC
    7605 posts League Winner
    mark1089 wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Threw Bamba in the Bruno sbc yesterday. With all the fodder I had only needed to spend 250k coins on him and Tavernier.

I’ll probably keep Bamba just because he’s only 86 rated and will be useful for French league and French nation objectives. But with Lewa being 93 rated and not even making the bench he’ll help out in an SBC soon.

Tavernier is great, love him, closest thing to RTTF Mbabu but with better dribbling. I was really tempted by Bruno but I play 41212 wide with de Bruyne CAM and prime Keane CDM, so Bruno just wouldn’t fit in, I don’t want to change my formation which is working so well to accommodate him.
  • ggodsman
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    atal btw , with no upgrade he is not good
  • JEAx
    66 posts Park Captain
    Robben
    base icon x3 🤣
  • Hrh1995
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prob 2 base icons but overall I’ve just done too many player ones and now can’t fit everyone in
  • DannySTFC
    7605 posts League Winner
    ggodsman wrote: »
    atal btw , with no upgrade he is not good

Joking right? Atal is still quality as a RM in 352 or a sub in the same position. Decent enough at RB too, with the fact the SBC cost like 30k and you can use him for Ligue 1 objectives for the rest of Fifa it’s a bargain, how can you regret a 30k SBC unless you run on a really tight budget.
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RTTF Alex Sandro - Wish I could use Theo Hernandez and I get so worried when I open icon packs because I'm stuffed if I pull a LB

Other than that, haven't really used POTM Calvert-Lewin but I had to use up a dupe-untradable so it's better than binning it. But now, as with most players teams, he doesn't even make the bench.
  • Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    I’m still using Aguero/alessandrini/Aouar in my team. They are all still amazing