Prime Crespo, Prime Larsson or Prime Linekar?

Wolves37
216 posts Sunday League Hero
Need an icon ST - I have 850k and considering the three in the title. I have baby Crespo from a cruddy icon pack but need to upgrade.

Heard good things about Larsson but not the other 2, anyone else you lot can suggest would be great!

Cheers

Comments

• balErik
    1304 posts Professional
    I tried Prime Lineker in a previous Fifa and he was crazy good, finished everything. And Larsson was also fantastic, but Lineker was better.

Crespo looks like fun, so maybe try him first. I am waiting for the icon prices to drop a little when Toty comes out. Going to buy prime Hugo Sanchez I think :)
  • Wolves37
    Mid Sanchez was brilliant but he's up 100k at 550k, plus want to try someone different - may go for Linekar card looks very good
  • LiamG
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have that much and considering 87 Butra. Heard plenty of good things. Should I be aiming for a prime version of a player?
  • Edge01
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like lineker but only found him okay. I would keep the money until after the weekend and see what player prices are. 88if Vardy is a good stop gap unless you need an icon.
  • Wolves37
    Edge01 wrote: »
    I like lineker but only found him okay. I would keep the money until after the weekend and see what player prices are. 88if Vardy is a good stop gap unless you need an icon.

Need an icon for chem, I do have baby Kluivert and Crespo to use in WL, could also use POTM Felix on 7 chem if needed

May be a good idea to wait, been sitting on these coins for ages though!
  • Edge01
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know the feeling and would probably go with Crespo, but I would imagine a few people will start to sell on Sunday night so probably best to wait. The last WL I didn't even bother with and after seeing the players I'm glad I didn't.
  • Joe_the_chef22
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I need a icon st but wanted to wait till after toty so may use Owen and torres loans