Get this man a better card please.

And I don't even run a prem team!

Comments

• grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would never be fast enough
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I mean he's up there for sure. But I'm interested as to what part of that match prompted the thought enough to make you post it? Not trolling you, just genuinely curious because the win was as routine as it could of really been.

I think City look so much more of a complete team now that defence has received some much needed reinforcement.
  • CtldChaos
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think you mean the best "uninjured" defender and while he would be in the conversation, it is hardly a lock.
  • Alano0031
    1064 posts Professional
    Thiago Silva is also very good even at 36, the rest of our team is performing poorly though.
  • DannySTFC
    9459 posts League Winner
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    I think you mean the best "uninjured" defender and while he would be in the conversation, it is hardly a lock.

OP said the best defender now, pretty sure if you put VVD on the pitch now he wouldn’t perform as well as Dias or any defender in the league for that matter.
  • Koning Spijker
    3831 posts National Call-Up
    I think OP is right. If talking atm he might be the most outstanding and most consistent.
    Finally you should think, as he was already in my top 10 last year.
    His prime time is yet to come
  • oldboiler
    5106 posts Big Money Move
    ....was laughing with mates earlier in the year about him and another 50m city defender, but he looks like a very good player.
  • juliuscaesar8
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is looking pretty good. I feel like worldwide a lot of the best defenders have passed their prime (Ramos, Bonucci, Cheillini, Silva) and there are a lot with high potential, but not a ton of really polished ones in their prime right now. Could be that a lot of teams are trying to create ball playing center backs which means they lack some of the grit and traditional defending like Puyol had.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Eddieww wrote: »
    I mean he's up there for sure. But I'm interested as to what part of that match prompted the thought enough to make you post it? Not trolling you, just genuinely curious because the win was as routine as it could of really been.

I think City look so much more of a complete team now that defence has received some much needed reinforcement.

Was thinking it for a while actually!!

Then I just thought I would do a post.

Was hoping that it would inspire some debate amongst fans of the real game :)
  • Big66776
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Konsa has to be up their been great this season