Quality difference between Div 10 and div 5?

afc4life_1
234 posts Sunday League Hero
With all the self relegating going on. Is the quality difference really that noticeable between div 5 and div 10?

Comments

• Chavez76
    9455 posts League Winner
    yes
  • ImAtrocious
    2865 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just went down from div. 2 to the bottom of div. 3 last night. It was miserable. For the most part, I think I was just facing connection issues and the difference of not playing on my gaming monitor.

To your point though, I'm not sure there is much difference in skill levels between divisions at this point.
  • garmak
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It is between 4 and 8. Very much.
  • afc4life_1
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was thinking about doing it just so I could complete the objectives a bit quicker. I don’t really play weekend league but the objectives are taking me ages just now.
  • GeorgeGervin
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m in 4 and have been getting squashed. I’ll be down in 5 again soon after a couple more pummelings.
  • Nickthegreek20
    1954 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just went down from div. 2 to the bottom of div. 3 last night. It was miserable. For the most part, I think I was just facing connection issues and the difference of not playing on my gaming monitor.

To your point though, I'm not sure there is much difference in skill levels between divisions at this point.

Same happened to me. I think the relegators are on their way back up on a Tuesday night and Wednesday afternoon. I usually finish my rivals games late Wednesday and the level drops noticeably again