New objectives

Saarundisc
225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Surely joking with the weekend league objectives. 22 wins this week? Is this to make the 18 wins icon swap harder and stop people giving wins away for free?

Comments

• kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    They did this last year too. It’s just something they add when wl slows down a bit
  • lastfifa
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    I think they do these as they want to peolple play wl.
  • Brahms
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It was the Christmas Night for Fifa17 or 18. There was this guy with a Christmas kit. His squad name was merry Christmas. He scored an own goal and then quit. That was the only time I saw someone giving away a wl win for free
  • Mmandras
    5684 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 12
    So... 22 wins will get you all 3? Pretty good for elite players.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Brahms wrote: »
    It was the Christmas Night for Fifa17 or 18. There was this guy with a Christmas kit. His squad name was merry Christmas. He scored an own goal and then quit. That was the only time I saw someone giving away a wl win for free

I used to give away all my spare games, I used to hit gold 1 with 2 or 3 games remaining and after a while started stopping at 14 and just gifted the rest. Used to happen all the time, just shows how much more toxic we have all become!
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ps I don’t play wk league this year due to rage issues so that’s why I don’t gift games this year!
  • I'm luck to even get over 10 wins
  • Saarundisc
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was gifted a win last weekend and had 9 games to win one for silver1. Obviously only won the second last and then gave the free win back with the remaining game.
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    hammycfc wrote: »
    It should be play 10 WL games Play 20 WL games Play 30 WL games. That would get more folk playing it as there would be an award for completing all 30 games

Not win 22 that’s just gonna made folk play like utter tools in a mode that’s already super sweaty

Yeah, I may have jumped on for my first ever WL if it was "Play x games", I could've played not caring about the sweatr then, but alas, still not enticing enough to play WL, I prefer having a decent mental state to finish the weekend on.
  • P1stolpete187
    6321 posts Big Money Move
    It should be play 10 WL games Play 20 WL games Play 30 WL games. That would get more folk playing it as there would be an award for completing all 30 games

Not win 22 that’s just gonna made folk play like utter tools in a mode that’s already super sweaty

I was thinking the same thing give the people who are not very good at the game the chance to obtain some decent rewards by playing games
  • BigH82
    678 posts Semi-Pro

Spot on
  • Buzzbuzz
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA are just determined to make the game as sweaty and frustrating as possible.

Why not make an objective like "score 100 goals in one weekend league"

This may at least make the game fun and stop people from playing so defensively
  • Kennyy
    8430 posts League Winner
    Nothing wrong with it, rewards people more the better they are.
  • All4fun1991
    2351 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 13

I was thinking the same thing give the people who are not very good at the game the chance to obtain some decent rewards by playing games

That would’ve made me play, if it wasn’t about Winning games...There’s no way I’m wasting my weekend getting upset about a game...whoever making these decisions at EA will start making people lose interest in the game.