TOP THREE PERFORMERS FOR YOU PRE TOTY

Cadey 5
12717 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 11
With TOTY around the corner who have been the top three performers for you this FIFA?
Or who have been the most fun to use? normally TOTY is when teams change up with everyone opening tons of packs because of the SBCS addicts we are as we try fit our new shiny card into the team.

For me it is:

Mollett:
6763b353-32a8-4971-a4b2-b8e6034b2c47_Thumbnail.PNG

This man has just been a joy and far out performs his stats every time I drop him I crumble apart he is just my kind of CAM with high agility balance and great passing with a rocket shot. I would argue it's the best objective card EA have given out for me, given his performances and time i have got to use him before needing to upgrade (which still has not happened)

Eto'o:
65e88d71-2e48-4ff8-ba9e-3e1f76f8681f_Thumbnail.PNG

This guy just makes it fun for me even if I lose 4-1 as long as he scores it has been a success. Eto'o being released was one of the reason I bought FIFA this year and the quest to raise the funds to get his prime or PIM has kept me trading longer than most years, although it still has not stopped me wasting coins on SBCS because I have a problem.

Vidic:

just for the impact he has had on the team and team building since paring him up with RTTF Kounde my defensive shape has been much better and I finally hit G1 in a full WL run the week swaps where released after struggling. The week prior I was G3 after 30 games for the first time ever and wanted to give up on the game.

Comments

• kfcbucket21
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 11
    Neymar, RTTF Promes, and Red Mane (as a sub)
    Quite liked Prime Koeman this WL but was his first one so I feel he doesn't qualify
  • FifaTaco
    1742 posts Play-Off Hero
    POTM Ansu fati 550 games, 477 goals, 262 assists, need I say anymore.

Flashback Witsel, again 500+ games and is just a solid all round player, have used him cm, cdm and cam and will somehow find a way to continue using him after TOTY

Base Maradona, only fairly new to the club with just over 80 games played but I can already tell he’s going to be around for a while, fantastic dribbling and can score from anywhere
  • ConGard
    878 posts Semi-Pro
    For me it’d have to be Dybala first with over 400 games and 550+ goals, then Neymar who I’ve only used for like my last 60/70 games but is just phenomenal. Last one would prob be Alessandrini who has been my go to sub since he came out and has bailed me out numerous times.
  • Finesse_4days
    13878 posts Has That Special Something
    R9 because he was insane when I had him for about 3 days, Mid Gullit because he was an absolute joke of a player in the midfield and gold Thiago.
    Gold Thiago because I must have used him for about 200 games as I sold up my expensive players in November because I knew they'd probably tank in value, he is exceptional a game changing player for me compared to all other mids under 100k.

Skill moves on him are Neymar quality, passing so sublime that Inzaghi dominated in Division 1 with his supply of passes and just fun to use.
  • Färjestad
    2952 posts Fans' Favourite
    Base Puskas
    RB Talisca
    Inform Paulinho
  • ha032742
    39615 posts Moderator
    Mendy, Varane and Gomez...still doing the business all these months later B)
  • Wyojasond
    15707 posts World Class
    POTM Fati- Closing in on 750 goals. Has been in since the start and will stay there til end game 😎

RB D. Silva- Perfect CAM for any system I run. His left foot is amazing and like Fati will likely be endgame for me.

RTTF Grimaldo- Had a few options for the third choice and almost put Torres here, but I haven’t had him very long. Grimaldo is super underrated. I actually use him as a cm/CDM in my 3-5-2 and I get so many messages after games about people saying he was broken.
  • M98H
    13900 posts Has That Special Something
    91 Eusebio
    SIF CR7
    Neymar
  • ha032742
    39615 posts Moderator
    M98H wrote: »
    91 Eusebio
    SIF CR7
    Neymar

Didn’t you pack CR7 yesterday :trollface:
  • CovLee_Candice
    4771 posts National Call-Up
    90 gullit
    Mid dinho
    Cr7

Honorable mention to base puskas
  • M98H
    13900 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 11
    ha032742 wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    91 Eusebio
    SIF CR7
    Neymar

Didn’t you pack CR7 yesterday :trollface:

Would have put NIF anyway but thought may aswell add SIF :wink:

Shoutout Puskas and Eto aswell, both ballers
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17362 posts World Class
    Kdb
    Potm fati
    Ousmane
  • Hippyboy6
    18408 posts World Class
    Would have go with my untradeable heroes:

Eusebio 89, just an all round great player, dribbling is awesome & finishing is superb.

Mane NIF, packed him early so he's highest scorer & games played, pretty much Eusebio lite

Adama freeze, superb midfielder, is literally everywhere. Great defending & not out of place getting forward. Definitely the best CM I've used so far
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7802 posts League Winner
    Dembele (doesn’t miss)
    Frenkie De Jong
    Mitchell Van Bergen
  • sofyanm
    5810 posts Big Money Move
    Fati, Felix and Aouar
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29989 posts National Team Captain
    Robben, Aouar, Potm Haaland
  • RoosGianni
    5916 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio
    IF Walker
    RTTF Sissoko
  • killer xavi
    4121 posts National Call-Up
    Mbappe
    Neymar
    NIF Adama Traore
  • Keano
    18170 posts World Class
    Cantona, Vidic & Keane.

other mentions to (but why they didn't make it);

Rio - not always as solid n the lcb role sometimes players are able to glide past him somehow.
    Beckham - Great overall, but Keane does the hard work from midfield in defending & breaking up play
    Best - Great player, just not as clinical as Cantona
    Mbappe - Only used him for one weekend & although he's fantastic to use, he's missed a fair few sitters/one on ones, seems like on the ball he's amazing, just the end product that lacks a little.
  • Sercs
    19682 posts Club Captain
    Mbappe, he’s so quick but he just suits my play.

Ronaldo, finishes everything and his movement is second to none

Neymar, best all rounder so far

Big shout out to Varane & Mendy, both so so good.
  • Khangaskhan17
    4237 posts National Call-Up
    FB Aguero - Almost 400 goals or assists in roughly 200 games. The man is always onside. His runs and positioning is always on point. The long shooting is lacking but the weak foot feels like a 5* when it comes to finishing.

Moments Ox - Overpriced- I know, but he’s the perfect RCM for a creative passing 433(5). He’s fast enough to replace the RW cutting inside and can hit the gap between the LB and LCB so much quicker than other CMs.

Robertson - I’ve only finished elite when he was in the squad. Always come up 1-2 games short when he’s out.
  • Oliver Powell
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Benzema - 89/90/91/92

Fati - POTM

Llorente -82/84
  • FrankFrank
    5410 posts Big Money Move
    1. Neymar
    2. Cr7
    3. Base Rio / IF Renato
  • Thorny
    1275 posts Professional
    Messi
    Managed to buy during early access for 950k and still don’t regret it even though he’s down 70% 😂 500 games, 490 goals, 380 assists

Mane
    Got him as an early untradeable and he’s been immense up top.

RTTF Kounde
    Dropped out of my team now as I’m looking to build for ToTY, but he was great for a free card.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29989 posts National Team Captain
    Wish I’d have done Kounde, fits my team now but at the time he wasn’t worth the effort for me. Only objective I regret.
  • RappSnitch
    3674 posts National Call-Up
    Any version of Eto'o
    Freeze Gnabry
    POTM Fati
  • WFCBagnall
    83580 posts Moderator
    Robben
    Mbappe
    Felix
  • Guvnor
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    Adama
    Joe Gomez
    Dembele

Let’s gooooooo, best game ever.
  • IanFreeman
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1. Neymar
    2. Baby R9
    3. Mollet
  • Hammer316
    1390 posts Professional
    Felix has been so reliable for me, he has a real deadly shot and nice dribbling. Varane has made a huge difference to my defence since he joined the team last week. Just always there in the right place and doesn't get the bs bounce backs when I make a good tackle.

5TRotqe.jpg[IMG][/img]