left wing lay off objective (week 1 gold objective)

yures
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
anyone struggled with this objective ?
you need to assist in 2 rivals wins with a LW, but for me it does not seem to register.
i m using neymar with LW position, and i ve tried only with regular crosses.

how did u do it ?

thx.

Comments

• TestEagles
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it an assist with a LW?

I used 4-3-2-1 and left the LF as a LW and just did a few crosses in front of the striker when 1-1 with goalie on fast breaks.
  • yures
    it says assist with a cross using a lw in 2 separate rivals wins. well i did that more than once but it does not register.
    u need to use some kind of cross other than the regular one ? the LW part should be ok.
  • All4fun1991
    1855 posts Play-Off Hero
    You have to make sure the player is LW. I’m a casual player and I find these objectives easier..Even if they say assist with a defender you put a LB or CB in a wingers position to assist. It’s very easy... But you have to play as normal, if focus too much on it you might not do it because your opponent will read your game and try to stop you.
  • yures
    finally did it, i was switching in game from 4-3-3 to a formation without wingers and that s why it did not register. you must use formation with LW.
  • ICUP
    4608 posts National Call-Up
    yures wrote: »
    finally did it, i was switching in game from 4-3-3 to a formation without wingers and that s why it did not register. you must use formation with LW.

Nah the player just has to be a LW, I had robben in a 4-3-3 and scored a hatty but had him as a RM so it didn’t register
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Yeah you just need the player to be LW as I started with 1 and subbed 3 on to get it done.
  • pauly0
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Yeah you just need the player to be LW as I started with 1 and subbed 3 on to get it done.

Do they have to be a LW as in their original position on the card? Or will a LM trained to a LW work? (ex. Rashford is a LM but Sterling is a LW) Or they just have to be in the LW position in your starting squad?
  • ICUP
    4608 posts National Call-Up
    pauly0 wrote: »

Do they have to be a LW as in their original position on the card? Or will a LM trained to a LW work? (ex. Rashford is a LM but Sterling is a LW) Or they just have to be in the LW position in your starting squad?

It has to be on the card rather than position.

Stick a LM in a LW position and it won’t work, change the card to LW and you can play him anywhere and it will work
  • Mmandras
    5341 posts Big Money Move
    Player position on the card has to be LW, regardles of his position in formation. So, if you've assisted with Neymar on a LW position but the card had LM, you have to change it.

As for the cross any will do, I did it with a simple cross, but also low driven will do etc.
  • djnition
    1181 posts Professional
    edited January 11
    Just have loads of pi on get into the for crosses and spam crosses to the rw they can have a free volley alot of times
  • D0lvl
    4230 posts National Call-Up
    The only buggy thing I experienced with this objective is that it doesn’t count when the cross comes from a corner kick.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    pauly0 wrote: »

On the card, if you want to play 433 with 1 on 7 chem go for it. Double the chance