Sif Tavernier vs showdown klaiber

yures
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone's used any of both? Don t know about doing another sbc, I m trying to save fodder for some icon sbc but we would look imense with +2.

Comments

• Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    There’s not a huge difference at the minute, klaiber edges it in defence. The big reason to do it is the upgrade/gamble
  • bezo85
    1390 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve got both. I figured I would be annoyed if Klaiber gets the boost and I didn’t do him, and even without a boost he’s probably marginally better (especially defensively). I opted for Prime Koeman in swaps which means he’s got a strong link for any teams I switch to in future. Worth it for the cost. Keep Tavernier anyway as a sub... Klaiber is tall enough to act as an emergency CB in case you get a red card.
  • CITYTIANB
    888 posts Professional
    Tavernier is absolutley head and shoulders above kleiber, he was out of position to much for my liking. I have gone back to Tav now, shame because robben is decent
  • Sengzyy
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SIF Tav was much more solid for me. Klaiber is still good but I find him tucking into the CB spot too much for my liking
  • oneskyworld
    1853 posts Play-Off Hero
    I played couple of games with klaiber, just doesn't feel like 90 above speed.
    I do have both of them. SIF tav is so cheap, just keep him for a sub is good. Can work as sub cdm too.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3950 posts National Call-Up
    Klaiber is really good. Howvever, I didn't notice the SBC finishes about the same time as the match finishes. You could've had the SBC ready then submitted it halfway through the 2nd half if Ajax were winning.

Also, I thought we'd potentially get Headliners Tavernier as an objective card
  • Nickthegreek20
    1359 posts Professional
    Klaiber with an anchor is a CB that is gonna stay in my team probably til TOTS
  • Gnomenclature
    7756 posts League Winner
    Having had 84 tavenier in the squad since he came out and completing klaiber I can say Tavenier is the better fullback.

Klaiber is slightly better in defense though - if you don't attack with fullbacks then you might like klaiber better. I only run him in my main squad to get robbed on chem.