update IVE ACTUALLY BEEN HACKED!!

Stew
715 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 2021
Went onto the companion app and got a message saying my account has been involved with coin distribution.....

Clicked continue and it’s wiped my account of coins :(

I’ve not played the game since Saturday when I did the WL. Went onto the app last night to do the stones SBC and was all fine.

Haven’t sold coins either....

Anyone else had this and any ideas for what to do?
Post edited by Stew on

Comments

• Doub13emTee
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Contact EA support?
  • Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    Contact EA support?

How?
  • Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    This isn’t a beg thread guys im not asking for any charity. Is ea support the only option?
  • rezyy
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Who else is going to investigate it and give you your coins back if your telling the truth
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    How do you want to solve your problem? If I have a problem with something, I write/call to the appropriate help department in the company. That's how it works Stew.
    here is just a forum
  • Doub13emTee
    Stew wrote: »
    Contact EA support?

How?

When I had a problem with transfers I went here https://help.ea.com/en/ and followed the steps. Ended up with opening support ticket.
  • Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    rezyy wrote: »
    Who else is going to investigate it and give you your coins back if your telling the truth
    I was hoping someone else may have experienced the same and we’re maybe able to offer some advice of the best way to get it sorted or just to give up on the coins and carry on.
  • Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    DaMMian wrote: »
    How do you want to solve your problem? If I have a problem with something, I write/call to the appropriate help department in the company. That's how it works Stew.
    here is just a forum
    @DaMMian I appreciate it’s just a forum, the old forum which I used to be a mod on seemed to be a hell of a lot more helpful than this one. Was purely looking for advice as to the best way to try resolve this.

• Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    Contact EA support?

How?

When I had a problem with transfers I went here https://help.ea.com/en/ and followed the steps. Ended up with opening support ticket.

@Doub13emTee thank you. Did it get resolved quickly or was it hard work?
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    Last year I bought FIFA pretty late into the cycle, & pretty cheaply... Played & enjoyed FUT for the first time in a long time, even ended up pulling a couple decent untradable TOTSSF cards, tried to sell every player in my club to build a team around one of those, only had about 250k expected but I woke the next day to a coin wipe.

I never got reinstated.

I got ignored after weeks of chasing it up.

So I uninstalled FIFA & didn't even bother playing again.

I will never buy another EA product after that, I only own 21 through a gift from my brother. EA literally have a non existent customer service team, they are so desperate to prevent coin selling/ buying, they bring in all these automatic systems where geniuine players get caught in the crossfire, & they simply don't care.

So good luck anyway, you're gonna need it.
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2021
    here is just a forum
    @DaMMian I appreciate it’s just a forum, the old forum which I used to be a mod on seemed to be a hell of a lot more helpful than this one. Was purely looking for advice as to the best way to try resolve this.
    Someone here had a similar problem, so if you haven't done anything wrong, you will get your coins back I hope.
    I for my part would recommend call to EA.
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/575534/banned-for-coin-selling-buying
  • Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    Last year I bought FIFA pretty late into the cycle, & pretty cheaply... Played & enjoyed FUT for the first time in a long time, even ended up pulling a couple decent untradable TOTSSF cards, tried to sell every player in my club to build a team around one of those, only had about 250k expected but I woke the next day to a coin wipe.

I never got reinstated.

I will never buy another EA product after that, I only own 21 through a gift from my brother. EA literally have a non existent customer service team, they are so desperate to prevent coin selling/ buying, they bring in all these automatic systems where geniuine players get caught in the crossfire, & they simply don't care.

@richisdisturbed thanks for your post! That’s what I expected to be honest. Not sure I’ll bother chasing the coins, I’m too busy working full time and looking after my little boy.
    To have been on the app last night did 1 sbc bought 2 players for it. (Approx 30k) didn’t sell any players went on today and coins are wiped.

Do you think they are suspecting I’ve sold or bought coins?
  • Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    here is just a forum
    Someone here had a similar problem, so if you haven't done anything wrong, you will get your coins back I hope.
    I for my part would recommend call to EA.
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/575534/banned-for-coin-selling-buying

Thanks for your help! I’ll see what I can do :)
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional

I never got reinstated.

@richisdisturbed thanks for your post! That’s what I expected to be honest. Not sure I’ll bother chasing the coins, I’m too busy working full time and looking after my little boy.
    To have been on the app last night did 1 sbc bought 2 players for it. (Approx 30k) didn’t sell any players went on today and coins are wiped.

Do you think they are suspecting I’ve sold or bought coins?

The message I had when it happened was that I was buying coins... but I was simply a new player selling all my players in a short time, none of them should've even sold for a strange price, they were all 150 bids, max BINS.

I tried thinking about it but life was more important so just went back to PES.
  • xJustaKiid
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    By the time you'll get your coins back the new Fifa is probably around the corner. Absolute disgrace of a company. They could just sell coins for money themselfs. Would solve a vast manority of the problems if they charge you a fair amount for it.

Now it's 100 euro to get like 150k worth unless you get lucky which is very, very....very rare.
  • KhansCats
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What is going on with the market. A lot of players non-existent and going for max BIN-de Ligt, Thiago Silva, Donnaromma, Pjanic, Navas- those were just ones on my transfer list that I checked. Could this be triggering coin selling bots?
  • Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    Onto ea support now I’ve actually been hacked!!
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    KhansCats wrote: »
    What is going on with the market. A lot of players non-existent and going for max BIN-de Ligt, Thiago Silva, Donnaromma, Pjanic, Navas- those were just ones on my transfer list that I checked. Could this be triggering coin selling bots?

• Doub13emTee
    Contact EA support?

How?

@Doub13emTee thank you. Did it get resolved quickly or was it hard work?

TBH my problem resloved in a matter of hours. It took less than 10 hours to resolve it. And it was transfer related stuff. Hope you get it sorted. I know that hacking etc takes a bit longer to resolve.
  • Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    It seems someone hacked my account and has sold the coins...

I guess this will be very difficult to argue. Although this ea chat person has said she can see my account has been hacked
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Have they secured the account for you?
  • Stew
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Have they secured the account for you?

Yes they have :) I don’t understand why the hacker didn’t sell my players to get extra coins to sell. Not complaining about it quite thankful!
  • Kevin
    1987 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maradona wrote: »
    KhansCats wrote: »
    It’s because of the Klaiber / Maalen showdown.