Anybody tried hinteregger headliners?

Gstitt10
1624 posts Play-Off Hero
I packed him untradeable, anybody tried him? I have rttf klostermann but more I look at the card near 500k for him is a bit nuts. That could be used elsewhere.
What's hinteregger like? If you have tried him let me know. Hopefully gonna give him a go later

Comments

• 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Haven't tried him but Klosterman is one of the best CBs IV used all year
  • Gstitt10
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero

He is, I do like him but that's my predicament. Do I keep a card worth near 500k card in the team over a player with same rating and free. Klostermann is quality tho but thinking is hinteregger close to him?
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    Gstitt10 wrote: »

He is, I do like him but that's my predicament. Do I keep a card worth near 500k card in the team over a player with same rating and free. Klostermann is quality tho but thinking is hinteregger close to him?

Pace means everything and I doubt you'll get similar results between them. With 87 pace on Klostermann you can get nearly 99 with a Shadow so he can stop those 99 pace attackers better
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional

I packed a free rule breakers Laporte and thought the same but it took me so long to get used to not having klosterman it cost me games for s while but now I'm used to Laporte my defense is solid again.

I believe you will probably have the same sort of experience his pace is out if this world it saves you on its own but at the end of the day Hinterger is solid .

What will the 500k be used for if he goes?
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    Not quite the answer you are looking for but I did use the 83 IF for quite a long time and enjoyed using him. I then switched to a 3-5-2 and started using Zakaria as one of the CBs for more pace and thus stopped using Hinteregger. I have been tempted with the headliners card though because he was good. However I am also currently playing Can at CB and the truth is he isnt really better when you compare the stats. If he gets an upgrade then defo worth it but I am not convinced he will get another upgrade with Eintracht.

None the less I might still get him, he was going for around 30k earlier. if I can get him for no more than 25k I still might.
  • NinthFall
    2698 posts National Call-Up
    Hinteregger is underrated as hell. Just like his TOTSSF was last year. An absolute monster of a defender.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Hinteregger is known to score a lot of goals at corners. He will most likely get 1 or 2 upgrades minimum.
  • Safckje
    1285 posts Professional
    I’d probably get him if I had a bundesliga squad just for the flattering dynamic image
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    I have him but I don't like the high attacking.. so will just use him as investment
  • Gstitt10
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero

I packed a free rule breakers Laporte and thought the same but it took me so long to get used to not having klosterman it cost me games for s while but now I'm used to Laporte my defense is solid again.

I believe you will probably have the same sort of experience his pace is out if this world it saves you on its own but at the end of the day Hinterger is solid .

What will the 500k be used for if he goes?

The 500k would be used to get an icon midfielder as I want to complete robben, have about 300k so could do robben and bring in 89 gerrard.
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    he's really good... Klostermann is better but you'll be impressed by Hinteregger too
  • Afridi19
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    Hinter is quite good and a IF will make him a much better CB
  • Gstitt10
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Afridi19 wrote: »
    Hinter is quite good and a IF will make him a much better CB

What's the possibility of him getting a 2nd IF? Good chance of him even getting upgraded also