WL for pc. First time

mox08
817 posts Semi-Pro
Hi all. Need the last swap token so ill need to play wl fr once in my life.

Regular d4 /5 player so shd i expect to get whooped every game? Is everyone a d1 player inside? Pls lmk if i shd try it

Comments

• suheilali
    77 posts Park Captain
    Youll be fine
  • ltornado34
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 2021
    D5/D6 player here, played last weekend league on the saturday and sunday and the gameplay was awful on sunday, so try to swerve that. played mostly drop back sweats so quit most games at 0-0 because i couldn't be bothered. grinded through the night when gameplay was a little better and won 9 games to end with 10 in total.

If you just stay composed during the games you can easily complete 3/4th of the challenge, or maybe even the whole thing. It's annoying for sure but 18 wins is doable, and if you don't complete it in 1 weekend 2 would surely be enough to do so

just try to get at least 11 wins minimum, guarentees silver 1 and automatically enough points for the next WL, otherwise you'll spend the rest of the week in rivals grinding another 1000 points before you can enter again
  • mox08
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks i appreciate this and gives me a lil more confidence signing up !
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    worst Wl ever this We. Palyers cant score or tackle and the same crap deep defending perfect tackling and cant score . When is EA gonna do something about this. Its more if u are allowed to win
  • yep the perfect tackling is enough to drive anyone mad.Then there is the blocks after blocks,seems like most players on pc are gods at defending.
  • leea12345
    1149 posts Professional
    bumpastu wrote: »
    yep the perfect tackling is enough to drive anyone mad.Then there is the blocks after blocks,seems like most players on pc are gods at defending.

or using hacks
  • iv played over 1000 matches and i cant defend iv watched loads of youtube on defending yet nothing helps,the game on pc sadly has to be hacks.this will be my last fifa ever on pc and EA can do one.