How many game did it take you to do the nation swaps?

kukuchev711
1215 posts Play-Off Hero
edited January 2021
I am a G2 player and it took me 25 games. So 35 remaining I got.

Bear in mind that I participated in the golden goal thing.

Comments

• Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    23 games for me only golden goals, i am gold 3 or maybe gold 2, i stop at gold 3 with 4-5 games left to play.
  • A_Snipe
    3795 posts National Call-Up
    I’m currently 3w and 5 losses but I just purchased better Brazilians. WhT I had was not cutting it. I do golden goal but this one guy decided to pause and message me saying “quit you (female body part)”
  • Kennyy
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    Something similar.

I had someone message me asking for the win because they only had 3 games left.

I did the right thing...
  • Seanregal
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    I’m currently 3w and 5 losses but I just purchased better Brazilians. WhT I had was not cutting it. I do golden goal but this one guy decided to pause and message me saying “quit you (female body part)”

Fallopian tube?
  • Kennyy
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    Seanregal wrote: »

Fallopian tube?

Udder
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    G2/3 and div 4 player. Did it in 17 games. Will be giving out wins during the week.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    25 games to do both, some Golden goals and some pointless full games against stubborn noobs. Not too bad though all in all
  • Nickthegreek20
    2585 posts Fans' Favourite
    Took me 31 but my English team is trash. The Brazil one took me 11 games
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    I have never played WL, I don't want the frustration, I did it in 18.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1933 posts Fans' Favourite
    20 game with two network disconnects for whatever reason..

Had the worst WL ever, didn’t play well and forced myself through it. Not sure if it’s network related because this was the worst ever..
  • A_Snipe
    Kennyy wrote: »
    Seanregal wrote: »

Fallopian tube?

Udder

Pu....
  • A_Snipe
    G2/3 and div 4 player. Did it in 17 games. Will be giving out wins during the week.

Don’t even bother. Enjoy something else. Community is mostly trolls so don’t help
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Took maybe 30 but i quit a lot of games if the opponent wasnt playing golden goal.
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    I think maybe 35 because few people decided to carry on even after 2-0 down... I got 9 tokens now because I’m not doing that weekend league one. I don’t play WL.
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I steered clear of the friendly ones in swaps 2 cos I thought with the cap nobody would be playing golden goal...are people still playing it?
  • Slitsomtype
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Barely noone quit after my first goal. Did the La Liga and Brasil one pretty quick. But wont bother with the last 5 tokens. 2x ultimate, the 5x 85 and base icon pack have all been trash. So i dont waste more time for a crap 83+ pack.
  • roc2606
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect

I thought about this, but fear EA would drop another objective or something there with me being out of games
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2021

The English one was easy, did it in 7. I had a harder time with the Brazilian One for some reason.
  • Java
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    I don't remember but took like 1-2 hours total. Golden goal is nice and easy
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    roc2606 wrote: »

I thought about this, but fear EA would drop another objective or something there with me being out of games

Hmm...good idea
  • Double_D
    991 posts Semi-Pro
    18. Pretty much everyone did golden goal and I am a massive hoarder so all my teams come out decent.
  • Uppedcart
    1294 posts Professional
    17 games, as most have said, golden goal was brilliant and the best way to do these objectives. I am also a massive hoarder so had decent teams for both
  • Ecua10
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    I completed it with 41 games left to play. Might play a few during the week to fool around and give people some wins
  • Tekkerz
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve only done the English one 6/2 it was really easy run of games.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1933 posts Fans' Favourite
    20 game with two network disconnects for whatever reason..

Had the worst WL ever, didn’t play well and forced myself through it. Not sure if it’s network related because this was the worst ever..

Lost 8 games in a row earlier and now won 7 in a row playing after 10 PM to make it to next level.

Pretty damn sure there’s delay issues during rush hours....
  • Barry Allannnn
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was beating some guy before in this he gets back to 2-1 up then pauses saying it's golden goal and he's a top 100 player so I have to quit :D Told him he should have quit when I was winning if was golden goal so he then proceeded to send me futwiz links of a totally other player saying you have to quit look I'm a top 100 player :D he eventually screenshot his WL results this week and he had scraped elite 3 and had close to 400 losses. I just put a headband around the analog stick and let him pass around his defence for 20 minutes only to receive racist messages. I'll quit for golden goal but not because someone else doesn't follow the rule then try force me to quit.

Took me 18 games total to do it all. Few players refused to quit until it got to 2 or 3 nil but I don't mind I didn't try and pause and force quota just went ultra attacking from kick off and hope I could grab one or two early goals and hope they quit.
  • Gnomenclature
    8212 posts League Winner
    10 games for Brazil - my Brazilian squad is insane though. Also, I took advantage of the stamina bug and played full pressure with aggressive interceptions for 90mins lol.

• cantonagod
    1398 posts Professional
    21 games.
    My decent Brazil team was harder to complete then it was for my poor England team......weird...

DIV 4 - WL Don’t bother much since on ps5 (the standard is too high for me since switching to next gen) but when i do usually stop at 11wins no matter how many games left
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    10 games for Brazil - my Brazilian squad is insane though. Also, I took advantage of the stamina bug and played full pressure with aggressive interceptions for 90mins lol.

@Gnomenclature stamina bug? How ?
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2021
    Idk how everyone else’s experience has been but for me this has been more toxic than WL. Everyone is going full try hard park the bus