What do you do when you get a really dodgy pen?

tommyboyo
4221 posts National Call-Up
Have to admit, I'm mixed.

If I feel really guilty, then I put it in row z.

Otherwise, full power straight down the middle and whatever will be will be.

Maybe I am too nice!?

Comments

• Ash Ketchum
    919 posts Professional
    The amount of dodgy pens this year is insane. It never lets you see the replays either. The amount of times I've given a pen away and I'm like how is that a pen is insane.
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same mate. If its a good game and it'd ruin the match then I'll sky it. If they're annoying me though you better believe I'm burying it.
  • tommyboyo
    The amount of dodgy pens this year is insane. It never lets you see the replays either. The amount of times I've given a pen away and I'm like how is that a pen is insane.

I agree.

Got one just now. I was ready to take a corner and then it cuts to penalty spot.

Smashed it 10 feet wide!
  • limjitwe
    10044 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ll just score but without a celebration. Happens I give away a lot of PK too and nobody has been kind to balloon it anyway.
  • tommyboyo
    limjitwe wrote: »
    I’ll just score but without a celebration. Happens I give away a lot of PK too and nobody has been kind to balloon it anyway.

No.

Me neither!
  • DannySTFC
    9459 posts League Winner
    It’s something which will happen for and against you, same as rebound goals, AI blocking etc, so just crack on as usual.

I do agree there’s loads of random pens on here, but there’s also some justified ones which just don’t look like pens in the first showing. You can quite often pull back for a shot or skill move or something and have you leg taken away completely but it hardly looks as if anything has happened in real time.
  • number7rocky
    8523 posts League Winner
    Score it... Do you think your opponent will show you any mercy when you concede a pen without touching a button? 😅
  • tommyboyo
    Score it... Do you think your opponent will show you any mercy when you concede a pen without touching a button? 😅

Nah, of course not.

As I said. I am too nice. Sometimes!
  • kennyken
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i smash it top bins, it happens to us all!
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up

It does show the replays, but if I leave it running to see what happened my opponent always skips it, probably put of embarrassment. Then they usually score and celebrate as if they've won the World Cup.
  • oneskyworld
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depends on the opponent of course.
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I always try and score it, and would expect people to do the same against me. If it's against a friend I'd defo hit it riskier though to try and make my penalty a rocket knowing full well they'll tear me to shreds if I miss. But at least that is fun.

If I spent my entire time on FIFA trying to correct the referee's wrong decisions then I wouldn't be able to catch a break
  • Stav93
    978 posts Semi-Pro
    It depends on the situation. If its Champs and its a close game, I'm gonna try and score it because its swings and roundabouts and eventually I'll get one given against me.

If it's rivals/friendlies and I've done my objectives or I've scored a bunch already, I'll hoof it into the cheap seats because its much of a muchness then anyway.

• Dm06
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Panenka and shush