Do you celebrate?

Mill1
216 posts Sunday League Hero
And if so how was growing up in a loveless household?

Comments

• FutGuy
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    😂
  • erdhfdsjh
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm playing one of these people right now. Well, he is playing, and I am cooking. Happy to aid him in playing a waiting simulator.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4117 posts National Call-Up
    I do celebrate, it allows me time to take in all the nuances of the game.

As for the loveless household I’m doing a lot better on a personal level now I no longer see or contact my father.
  • erdhfdsjh
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 12
    I do celebrate, it allows me time to take in all the nuances of the game.

As for the loveless household I’m doing a lot better on a personal level now I no longer see or contact my father.

Where is the nuance in watching the same pre programmed celebration routines over and over, looking exactly the same every time (assuming you score more than once in a full moon)?
  • Brahms
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All should be removed. Not because they waste time but it is not in the spirit of sportmanship. As an adult I am fine, but i will never ever let my children play this game. Not because it introduces people to gambling but because there is hate on the game and EA does very little to address the issue.

Irl, please do celebrate. The celebration has an audience of millions and it is great way to make a show.

In fifa your audience is just one. That is your opponent. If you won, great, but you must be a bit cool about it now.

Take whatever celebration, let's say say that circling hand pointing downward. Irl, if anyone after scoring would go66 to an opposing team player and did such a celebration looking into his eyes thst is yellow card offence if not a direct red. But that is what is happening in fifa. I am the only one here so your celebration has an audience of me and me only.

Soce 3 celebrate all 3. If I make a comeback and score the 4th at 90th minute. I would still not celebrate. Totally pointless to get angry at something that simply is an account name. But EA should understand that celebrations are not used to make the game resemble like real football, but ther are simply means to take the opportunity to offend your opponent.