Cunha Objective

Mossup
1385 posts Professional
5 goals (across 4 games) from 13 games played. 2 assists.
Hertha have only won 3 games this season.

Not sure it’s worth bothering with this one.

Comments

• Mic2904
    2967 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t think too many will bother with this 😂
  • Arron xox
    4367 posts National Call-Up
    I will do it i like doing objectives
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Dont worry about the team, he's always got chance to get an IF. 86 rated card with those well rounded stats
  • llcg04
    987 posts Semi-Pro
    Hertha is bad but they have a few easy games now. I still don't think they will win 4 in a row but Cunha can get an if anytime
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    The card look ok for an objective, useable but not game breaking.

I do like they put it in a headliners lounge with Max Chem, there's gonna be some stacked teams in there!
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Personally think the card is the hardest objective player so far

I haven’t started it yet, but all but 1 of the requirements have a WIN condition involved, don’t think we’ve had that before in this game
  • PiotrLolo
    3784 posts National Call-Up
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Personally think the card is the hardest objective player so far

I haven’t started it yet, but all but 1 of the requirements have a WIN condition involved, don’t think we’ve had that before in this game

Yep, win in almost all. The numbers are pretty low but still, can be worse grind than usual. And the lobby is full chem...
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2021
    Played a few games last night. I'd never use the card it'd just be fodder, but I've been enjoying the games. With most top players doing WL it's been really fun, and I've been able to use my loan Maradona and Figo for the first time along with others I've barely used with no issues with chem. Lots of stacked squads and enjoyable games with there being no limit. Getting 4 wins was easy so now I'm just grinding the Bundesliga scorer one (using that special Coman we got a few weeks ago).
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    I used Cunha IF a while ago and he was one of the worst players I used this year. His finishing was horrible tbh.

I doubt that the Headliner will be much different. Maybe with 2 more upgrades he will be decent when 87 rated
  • JGDC74
    1686 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2021
    A tip if you are struggling with the long shot objective:
    Take Koeman in Icon Swaps, give him an Artist, and play him at CAM.
    Not only did he score with the first long shot attempt but he was amazing at CAM (when he wasn't hanging around the right side of the pitch instead of the middle).
    Seriously, Artist is the chem style for him. It fixes his agility and boosts his passing to an insane level!
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    10 games was really boring but he's good... finesse is one of the best tbh... from outside the box
  • Arron xox
    4367 posts National Call-Up
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    A tip if you are struggling with the long shot objective:
    Take Koeman in Icon Swaps, give him an Artist, and play him at CAM.
    Not only did he score with the first long shot attempt but he was amazing at CAM (when he wasn't hanging around the right side of the pitch instead of the middle).
    Seriously, Artist is the chem style for him. It fixes his agility and boosts his passing to an insane level!

I used flash back robben hes a monster
  • JGDC74
    1686 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm getting that Robben card because I remember how fun he was in 19.

Just finished Cunha. Last 2 games, only needed a goal from a Bundesliga player. Absolutely thrashed this guy 9-1 and he scored a couple of own goals at the end so I tried to let him score.
    Next game was against the same guy so I decided to give him the win after I'd scored. So I score, and then let him score. Then he celebrated and quit at 1-1. WTF?
  • Maaax354
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's now or never for Hertha. They won yesterday and now play Bielefeld (16th), Cologne (15th) and Hoffenheim (13th). Next Chance for 4 wins is in April.
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    I have his IF untradeable and used it for the first round of icon swaps. Couldn’t hit a barn door and felt clunky and rigid. Maybe I didn’t use him right but switched out for IF Piatek who on paper should have been clunkier and he felt streets ahead. Yes this is boosted more and possibly further in the future too but at an 84/86 rated card he can be as well rounded as you want, but to be blunt will not be of the level of other cards and options come that time.

For what it’s worth, with the win requirements added in, likely not going to attempt it. That’s me personally though and know a lot will do this one
  • Cantona08
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    he isn't the greatest card, but if he does get an upgrade he will be worth it.

he's got out 15 matches under his belt for me at CAM in my Brazil team, he is ok, RB Oscar is better

i would assume that if he gets another IF, then the 84 SBC will jump to an 86 under the way EA does there upgrades.

Hopefully he gets an IF before any possible 4 wins, the card would be a gem at 87 rated