The first WL Ive decided I'm done

Gavalarrrr
339 posts Sunday League Hero
The games mechanics are just horrendous and its just not fun anymore.

How many times do balls just fall to your opponent, or you get input lag, a silly ref decision etc. It just makes the game pointless

I've played every weekend since release and the game just gets progressively worse. It's a sham how poor this is. Your WL results are hugely reliant on how good your connection to the server is (and with the servers as loaded as ever it's pointless)

I've played 5 games and just put it down, it's just not enjoyable and actually makes my day worse.

No game should play like this.

I can guarantee they make players worse through the year aswell. Why do you think informs perform better than their non inform counterparts?

Comments

• tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Don't play then.

I just accept it for what it is and don't take it too seriously.

Something to pass the time when there is f all else to do.
  • Lilibhoy08_
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Don't play then.

Great attitude. Just let a multi million dollar company away with a terrible game and don’t say anything about the state of the game we’ve all payed money for . Top answer there from u 👍🏻
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Don't play then.

Great attitude. Just let a multi million dollar company away with a terrible game and don’t say anything about the state of the game we’ve all payed money for . Top answer there from u 👍🏻

❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • zambrotta619
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't play then.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Don't play then.

I would say someone enjoying the product they bought is a great attitude, if you don't enjoy it and keep playing what message does that send?
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up
    Totally agree it’s awful
    Best thing is to not play fifa at all so you won’t be tempted for wl
    Play warzone a game you can pick up and put down without stress
  • Tekkerz
    3740 posts National Call-Up
    WL is for the best players for everyone else it’s just stress that we don’t need.
    Just play rivals at the weekend it’s a lot lot more fun.
  • BoBo_Vieri_
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played my first WL since I rarely get to play over the weekend.

Played about 7 matches. Got two wins. Douches doing the whole celebration, pausing and being total dbags just took the fun out of it.

Not. Worth. My. Time
  • nj10
    2864 posts National Call-Up
    If I’m losing I’ll generally still need the rivals points so I’ll put something on YouTube listen to it in the background and keep playing FIFA.

It’s just a game but shouldn’t get you down
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2021
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with these boring cliche posts.
  • Lilibhoy08_
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Don't play then.

I would say someone enjoying the product they bought is a great attitude, if you don't enjoy it and keep playing what message does that send?

Sarcasm not a thing where u are? maybe it doesn’t come across when typing. Reading not your strong point either. So the answer to the original post is if u don’t like or it’s terrible (which it is ) is just don’t play? lol great advice
  • Gavalarrrr
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vanch wrote: »
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with these boring cliche posts.

Sorry big man
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Don't play then.

Sarcasm not a thing where u are? maybe it doesn’t come across when typing. Reading not your strong point either. So the answer to the original post is if u don’t like or it’s terrible (which it is ) is just don’t play? lol great advice

You're the 1 apparently looking to say something about the state of the game you paid for. Your current message is I bought this, I don't like it, I'll play it anyway.

If it is my game that sounds great. Also I replied to you and not the OP so I'm not entirely sure why you're making assumptions otherwise.

Final point here, next time you want to make comments on someone's reading ability on here keep it to yourself as your judgemental sarcastic comments have no place on this site.
  • ForestGrump70
    1104 posts Professional
    Unless you're an elite player, the rewards are generally gash anyway.
    Definitely not worth the hassle.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4801 posts National Call-Up
    Don't play then.

Its the perfect attitude actually.

Either spend your day playing a game that upsets you, frustrates you and make you feel like crap or just play it and don't get stressed with it, don't care what happens and understand somethings in the game cant be influenced.

We will NEVER be able to change what EA do, packs still sell and they still make money every year. Until they are challenged on a governmental level, like Belgium, they are too powerful to feel the need to change anything.

So accept it, enjoy the game as best you can or spend the next 6 months moaning about scripting, pack luck, losing to "better" players and everything else that comes with it.
  • Rahat786786
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    People complain about the state of the game yet all promo packs run out within seconds. So its the community giving mixed messages.

Everyone has become so competitive in Fifa where every loss is blamed on the game nowadays.

Just relax and don't take it seriously bro
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1373 posts Professional
    What a joke funny how my team cant defend and no room to attack i mean 6 from 22 gamnes is a horror show. Why funny never get any answers isnt it!