RTTF Wijnaldum or UEL live Pogba?

kukuchev711
1215 posts Play-Off Hero
Will be played next to Kante as the attacking CDM in either 4231 or 4222.

Comments

• kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    bump
  • Lfc23
    3466 posts National Call-Up
    Your a Liverpool fan and your asking that question 😂

• kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah right. Just wondering if a tall player like Pogba would help me.
  • Laker62
    2124 posts Fans' Favourite
    i am curious as well. Both seem as likely as the other to make it far. Pogba might go to Juve, right?
  • JEAx
    66 posts Park Captain
    used both, prefer pogba
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Laker62 wrote: »
    i am curious as well. Both seem as likely as the other to make it far. Pogba might go to Juve, right?

Not in January
  • Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    I used RTTF Wijaldum. Didn’t even notice him on the pitch. KDB and Firminho where far better. I always struggle against pogba
  • Laker62
    After looking at the schedule, waiting for an 88 rated pogba until feb seems unreasonable. then mar, then apr, then may. too long to wait.
  • Okocha10
    1015 posts Professional
    I’m bit iffy with all RTTF cards at the moment with cornavirus could have a situation again like last year competition being delayed
  • Laker62
    Okocha10 wrote: »
    I’m bit iffy with all RTTF cards at the moment with cornavirus could have a situation again like last year competition being delayed

I doubt it. Vaccine has probably been given to every player. Regulations are already set in place. it was cancelled last time because everything took a 180 for the worse. Nothing new this time around and everyone knows what to expect.
  • Laker62
    Bought Pogba at 510K earlier. Event though it will take a month or two for him to upgrade, it seems like a zero risk player to own atm.

Same for Wiji.
  • Burchy
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    Using pogba currently as a RCM in the 41212

He is actually really good! Passing is spot on and just feels a big presence on the pitch

Would love a upgrade
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    Laker62 wrote: »
    Okocha10 wrote: »

I doubt it. Vaccine has probably been given to every player. Regulations are already set in place. it was cancelled last time because everything took a 180 for the worse. Nothing new this time around and everyone knows what to expect.

New Covid strain with players getting exposed will mean delayed games e.g City v Everton

Bare in mind Vaccine was probably for the strain which was about from start of the year so fingers crossed that it works on new strain or it will be the same as last season