Banned from Transfer Market

BaseCamp
2141 posts Fans' Favourite
edited December 2020
Lovely to wake up on Christmas only to discover ive been banned from the web app and companion app for suspicious activity. This is the 2nd time ive had this happen to me.

The silliest part is ive bought exactly 1 card in the past 10 days aside from discard stuff for marquee matchups, mls icon swap objectives etc. I bought a Ronaldinho for 2.1 and sold it for 2.689.

As for using extensions...Im away in Cuba with no home internet just data. I dont think there even are extensions for the companion app.

Typical EA ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Useless, hope you can get unbanned
  • Origin tracks the login locations so if you bought one card in the last 10 days they might have thought you got hacked by a guy in Cuba :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    16997 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    Origin tracks the login locations so if you bought one card in the last 10 days they might have thought you got hacked by a guy in Cuba :joy:

I shouldnt laugh but :D
    Really a joke from Ea tbh.
    I'd just try and forget Fifa exists for a few days then take it from there.
  • BaseCamp
    Orison wrote: »
    Origin tracks the login locations so if you bought one card in the last 10 days they might have thought you got hacked by a guy in Cuba :joy:

Nothing surprises me. I had 50 million coins last year liquid, much of that was made on the companion app while in Cuba. My logins on console would generally be in Miami (vpn).
  • Tootrill22
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happens man its happened to me 3 years running. Just made a new account because clearly mine was flagged
  • RebelRob
    7110 posts Big Money Move
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ man hope you get it back.

Have you been into ea chat? Not that they’re much help most of the time, but worth a try.
  • BaseCamp
    @RebelRob i havent tried anything yet. I'll deal with it when im back home mid January.
  • RebelRob
    7110 posts Big Money Move
    Fair enough. Might be worth looking if you can email them to get the ball rolling anyway.