89 Eusebio fut swaps

Pewdiepie
557 posts An Exciting Prospect
So how good is this guy never had him in any Fifa..better than cr7 neymar or Mbappe? havent used either this year besides Mbappe loan.. want to know if I should build around him or nah

Comments

• Lackosweat
    9474 posts League Winner
    Pewdiepie wrote: »
    So how good is this guy never had him in any Fifa..better than cr7 neymar or Mbappe? havent used either this year besides Mbappe loan.. want to know if I should build around him or nah

Some might prefer him to R94 who is commonly regarded as the current best ST in the game. That's how good Eusebio is.
  • Pewdiepie
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Some might prefer him to R94 who is commonly regarded as the current best ST in the game. That's how good Eusebio is.

Oh damn man..thats good to hear..then I hit the jackpot . I did the base icon swap after I finished squad battles.. I hated squad battles so much that I gave up with swaps and said no more of this for next tokens so risked it..
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    GG bro. Top card you got.
  • rmoxon
    3242 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2020
    There is a reason that he is 4.5 mil.

He is insane.

You got a crazy pull there.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Ive only ever played against him once. My opponent was pretty poor, but I still lost because Eusebio got the ball 4 times and scored 4 goals. Think it was the middle version but the base won't be much different.
  • Pewdiepie
    edited December 2020
    Damn I dont even know how to start to build around him..went liquid a week ago and only have 800k on xbox.. pulling him was unexpected.
  • Arsenalman
    2739 posts National Call-Up
    Damn I dont even know how to start to build around him..went liquid a week ago and only have 800k on xbox.. pulling him was unexpected.
    He’s a icon jus pick your league and enjoy. Maybe try get kante, mendy, varane ( when back in packs) and aouar
  • Pewdiepie
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    He’s a icon jus pick your league and enjoy. Maybe try get kante, mendy, varane ( when back in packs) and aouar

Nice..will see ..thanks for the input lads
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Best baby icon there is in my opinion.