Yikes My Pack Luck

Rsscllghn
445 posts Sunday League Hero
So did the 25x83+ pack, highest pull David Silva. Hmmm... 3 85s Immobile, Parejo and Koke. Few 84s and rest 83s. Not even a sneaky Mendy or anything.

So a bit peeved about my pack luck, or lack there of, I wasted 750k on the promo packs. Managed to pack Parejo (again) and that was it. Not one walkout.

Not giving out about the 750k, I knew the odds were I wouldn't get my money back, but not one walkout. Not one special card. Added to the one walkout (if you can call Silva a walkout) from fhe 25x83+ pack and I really am starting to worry that I'm jinxed. Only thing I've packed this year worth anything is Europa League Sissoko untradable, and he's warming the bench.

Don't play the game much anymore, because I think it's gone to ❤️❤️❤️❤️, but am I right in thinking that pack weight is shocking or was I just really unlucky?

Comments

• I’m having similar experiences, think it must just be luck. Rarely get walkouts, even in ultimate packs (rewards).
  • Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    I am happy if i get one 83 rated from an ultimate pack, pack weight is trash.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rsscllghn
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Rsscllghn wrote: »
    So did the 25x83+ pack, highest pull David Silva. Hmmm... 3 85s Immobile, Parejo and Koke. Few 84s and rest 83s. Not even a sneaky Mendy or anything.

So a bit peeved about my pack luck, or lack there of, I wasted 750k on the promo packs. Managed to pack Parejo (again) and that was it. Not one walkout.

Not giving out about the 750k, I knew the odds were I wouldn't get my money back, but not one walkout. Not one special card. Added to the one walkout (if you can call Silva a walkout) from fhe 25x83+ pack and I really am starting to worry that I'm jinxed. Only thing I've packed this year worth anything is Europa League Sissoko untradable, and he's warming the bench.

Don't play the game much anymore, because I think it's gone to ❤️❤️❤️❤️, but am I right in thinking that pack weight is shocking or was I just really unlucky?

You do know that you have packed a million coin card this year then?

I know you can't sell it, but that is still a nice pull and better than many would have seen!

Yeah I appreciate that he is an overpriced player but he was an 82 rated player at the time. I'm a Spurs fan and am happy to have packed him but I like having teams which are a little different and he doesn't fit in at the moment.

If he was tradable I would have been chuffed but untradable he's really not worth a damn to me.
  • Anthonyr475
    1026 posts Professional
    I had terrible pack luck and then packed a tradable C Ronaldo in a random pack. We all have our day.
  • Rsscllghn
    I had terrible pack luck and then packed a tradable C Ronaldo in a random pack. We all have our day.

Here's hoping, was just having a little vent. As I say I'm not overly pushed. I play a lot less than I used to and am happy enough with my Serie A team.
  • Diddymow
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    I got bored of my crap pack luck and so switched to a silver team.
  • Muffinman
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    honestly just comes in waves. eventually youll get something good but understand your frustration. Weve all been there
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    The fact that you had 750k to waste on packs in the first place makes me think that your pack luck is better than you are telling us.
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve never packed a card that’s not a untradable over 500k
  • Amdp9
    6857 posts Big Money Move
    Opened two of those 75k packs got 83 as best card. Ea have no justice lost about 120k
  • lukey200
    983 posts Professional
    edited December 2020
    its awful this year - my best card so far is Alisson next is gomez - i have done every challenge so far and also my jumbo packs are not giving anything - wont be playing this game ever again after this year
  • Fergvsfood
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just opened my G2 rewards, both player picks were shocking, highest was an 82 rated card.
    My packs we just as bad.
    Highest was an 84 Gk , well thats it for me no WL this week .
  • Fergvsfood wrote: »
    Just opened my G2 rewards, both player picks were shocking, highest was an 82 rated card.
    My packs we just as bad.

What were your rival rewards?
  • Grifan
    1865 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m at the point of giving up too, one walkout (d silva) from 1 ultimate 1 jumbo rare, 6 rare mega , 1 rare gold and the freeze pack from y day. Stinking
  • Fergvsfood
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pkingara wrote: »
    Fergvsfood wrote: »
    My packs we just as bad.

What were your rival rewards?

WL rewards, I took the coins from my rank 1 rivals rewards, no point in being shafted twice.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    I've opened a million packs (well it seems like it!), done almost all of the SBCs which give packs, other than the league ones, plus tons from objectives, WL and squad battle rewards and have only ever had 3 decent pulls - got Varane when he was worth 300k and 86 Vardy when he was 60k untradeable (from 1 x 75 player packs) the only decent tradeable I ever got was Lewandowski and that was only 65k, less than he is now. Red 88 Vardy, a few untradeable 85s and mediocre TOTWS and that's it.

On the rare occasions I get a board I correctly predict what it is every time because I get the same 83s multiple times. Brazil flag - Ronaldo? Of course not, that'll be Oscar again then, Portugal - Rafa, Spain - Pau Lopez, Germany - Trapp.

• Springveldt
    7120 posts Big Money Move
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Opened two of those 75k packs got 83 as best card. Ea have no justice lost about 120k
    Those packs are a complete scam, for 75K I’d expect them to be 83+ before even being tempted by them. Just go and build a bunch of the 81+ upgrades, way better value.
  • Rsscllghn
    rmoxon wrote: »
    The fact that you had 750k to waste on packs in the first place makes me think that your pack luck is better than you are telling us.

invested every cent I made early doors in 85s and sold when they doubled.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    I've opened a million packs (well it seems like it!), done almost all of the SBCs which give packs, other than the league ones, plus tons from objectives, WL and squad battle rewards and have only ever had 3 decent pulls - got Varane when he was worth 300k and 86 Vardy when he was 60k untradeable (from 1 x 75 player packs) the only decent tradeable I ever got was Lewandowski and that was only 65k, less than he is now. Red 88 Vardy, a few untradeable 85s and mediocre TOTWS and that's it.

On the rare occasions I get a board I correctly predict what it is every time because I get the same 83s multiple times. Brazil flag - Ronaldo? Of course not, that'll be Oscar again then, Portugal - Rafa, Spain - Pau Lopez, Germany - Trapp.

Ok I said that before opening my WL packs. I hate mega packs, never get anything from them, opened on the app and 76 CL Daka pops up. Meh as usual. But then I notice a certain Mr K Mbappe...

Merry Christmas from EA 😁