A Christmas message to EA.

Gazmac_868
2895 posts Fans' Favourite
Firstly I'd like to wish everyone at EA a merry Christmas and a peaceful new year. Massive thank you for keeping the game going during these most difficult of times.

As we are in the season of goodwill can somebody from EA please acknowledge that there is a massive problem with smurfing/self relegating and explain if they are content with this or are they going to introduce measures to prevent it in the future. Many thanks.

Finally I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the members of this forum(and mods) a very happy Christmas and happy new year.

Comments

• RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    They're actually working on it, the problem is they're lacking the adequate funding, so if you could go purchase some more FP from the in game store they will get right on fixing it!
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    RTG20 wrote: »
    They're actually working on it, the problem is they're lacking the adequate funding, so if you could go purchase some more FP from the in game store they will get right on fixing it!

Haha I'd give them some fp money just for some sort of communication!!! Customer service definitely not one of EAs strong points!!
  • BoBo_Vieri_
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA - for Christmas, can we have the ability to buy an actual player with FP instead of points for rigged packs?

Until then, I won't spend a dime on FP.

Merry Christmas everyone