You know what EA, **** your 77 rated requirement

kukuchev711
1215 posts Play-Off Hero
edited December 2020
I am done with objectives. I am gonna do cards that actually fit my team.

You want me to grind for objective cards that will collect dust the whole year in my club?

I cannot even use these cards to do other objective cards.

You want me to use 77 rated useless teams the whole FIFA 21 cycle? GO AWAY then

LMAO

brilliant concept again!

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    7897 posts League Winner
    I’m sort of in agreement. I think a cap is good. But it’s just too low. All of these objective cards we grind for have no use. I think at least make it 80 rated.
  • phep
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    I liked some of the random rules ones they did for the first few weeks, the swaps or the “no rules”. Bit disappointing that pretty much everything seems to be MM now...
  • The_giant616
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    JPRM71 wrote: »

You want me to grind for objective cards that will collect dust the whole year in my club?

LMAO

brilliant concept again!

I think it was a good idea, but maybe they can change the ratings a bit every now and then to mix it up a bit, and yeah, as you say, we could then use the cards we’ve grinded to

This. I’m so tired of playing teams with Traore , ASM, Ake etc.... limits your choice too much. Mix it up a bit and at least have an 80 or 81 cap every now and then.
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    I dont enjoy MM either, I was never keen but now having done the one league objectives for icon swaps it has just made this feel sooooo much more of a grind. There are some objective players Id like, admittedly partly for future SBC's and also the german guy player in the dutch league would be a decent additional to my Bundesliga squad but I just really dont enjoy it. I have started the dutch league one but doubt I will finish it. I find it really boring desperately trying to make a squad of a 77 rating with the rubbish in our clubs. If they made it something like an individual max player rating cap of say 80 I think Id be more inclined to try it again, would certainly freshen the mode up. I also get fed up of players bringing on their mega subs at the start which totally defeats the idea of that game mode and makes it rather pointless. I also get some awful lag in that friendly mode which just makes me quit and think I cant be bothered with this. if it wasnt for one league I probably wouldnt feel quite like this! Unless its a player I really want I dont think I will bother with this mode anymore.
  • 0113MB
    1075 posts Professional
    nobody forces you to do objective players idiot comments like this is what gets objectives removed in fifa 22
  • Kennyy
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    It actually is a good concept.

Gives people just starting a chance to get some interesting cards, stops us facing loan Maradona every game, makes us try different players.
  • Kennyy
    JPRM71 wrote: »

LMAO

brilliant concept again!

I think it was a good idea, but maybe they can change the ratings a bit every now and then to mix it up a bit, and yeah, as you say, we could then use the cards we’ve grinded to

This. I’m so tired of playing teams with Traore , ASM, Ake etc.... limits your choice too much. Mix it up a bit and at least have an 80 or 81 cap every now and then.

You’d just play against Traore, ASM and some high rated subs
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Literally no idea what people are complaining about here!

Think it is quite fun myself.

This. Op is whining, tbh
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional

Which is fine but others are entitled to say they are not enjoying it. I don't and probably won't do it again. One league has put me off the grind. I do think it's a good idea and objectives in friendlies is way way better imo but purely for me it needs freshening up, tweaking so players cant cheat the point if the mode and bring mbappe on etc... also I do find that mode more laggy than any other which I don't understand
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Why'd you grind for 84-85 card if it doesn't even fit your team?
    I did Deulofeu and play him in starting 11. Did a few more simply because I just wanted to play something that's not Rivals or WL. But spending a couple hours to obtain fodder worth 10k.. That's a sort of masochism
  • balErik
    1385 posts Professional
    One league is more fun than this I think.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    I agree it needs updating, I'd assume after this season. Also, people complaining about super subs, which would be even worse with a higher rating. Why can't EA add stipulations like max 1 icon (or 0) or no card above 88 rated. That way you can't use prime icons or mbappe but you can use your objective players
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner
    I like the requirements. A lot of players got exposed due to this.
  • Goodgod10
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect

It is. Don't want the card, don't do the objective!
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hope they never change the 77 cap, but I suspect they will because so many people are whining about it. Raising it as far as 80/81 is too high. With a bench of 3 65s and 75s, you’ll be able to make a team so good it will defeat the object of having a cap in the first place.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    This limits the special cards you can have, making it more equal in a way. I d prefer in that sence but i also dont like it as its still all about pace.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    It can’t be 77 anymore. The cap should be raised as better cards are available progressively
  • kevinvhwm
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The restriction looks logical and correct at first glance. But the main problem is that the player's speed does not affect his rating on the map. This is pretty silly and we are all forced to take on clueless but fast players as well. Plus, the tasks of different leagues are mixed. The EPL has a lot more fast, low-rated players.
    In general, the problem of the whole game manifests itself in this mode - speed should not have such a strong impact on the game, or it should be taken into account in the rating on the map. There are too many crappy players who are only good at FIFA and not good at real football.
  • Mr. Soper
    3973 posts National Call-Up
    Would like to see some more variety. But I do like 77 over mbappe every game.

Would also like to see loan contracts be affected in friendlies
  • Mattheos
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's just boring, I'd rather it be random rules at the very least. I spend more time in friendlies than any other mode, I do the weekend league, so rivals is pointless and it's a just a snooze fest not being able to use all these great players I have 90% of the time.

I'm still doing bolasie at the moment, I got the 8 wins in a row, still doing this boring 15 goals in separate matches crap.
  • Tekkerz
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    We have all these high rated cards and we can use only 1 or 2.
    I don't mind playing against mbappe I'll just bring mine on.
    I think the games would be like a draft game just fast and fun rather than slow and boring.
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    They need to make it flexible. It can't be 77 rated for everything. My main team is 87 rated
  • Kennyy
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    They need to make it flexible. It can't be 77 rated for everything. My main team is 87 rated

It’s not, icon swaps is whatever rating you want
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2020
    I like the fact there are less 5 bean skillers around!!
  • grogans_heroes
    2495 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love this thread...I don’t wanna play this mode cause I wanna flex my P2w muscles against noobs!!! ROAR!!!

Please...put your loan Mmmmboppy in your pocket and move on to another playground...
    balErik wrote: »
    One league is more fun than this I think.

Yes...we all get what you are saying...one goal win/lose quit is a great mode...
  • omar6
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Everything is bad in this game. No matter what changes they institute the game is no better. They even changed the User Interface and Menus and now those are worse. All they care about is making people buy FP. The changes are just for show or to create the urge to buy FP.
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    I happen to like this mode, keeping the 77 is preferable but if upped, more restrictions would need to be added. One I would support is not allowing above 85 rated players and no silvers either.

I am not sure why people want to convert this into Rivals or WL lite.