Its a joke ..... right ?

William-H-Bonni
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
This game is laughable ...... tell your defenders to stay back while attacking do they do it ...... er nope ! tell your attackers to stay forward ...... oh hi there number 9 you appear to be the deepest man back on every single set play ....... farce is the only word for it. Aim left ..... oh the AI decides you want to pass to the right...... hold the pass button for a longer pass ..... AI decides a pass to the team mate who is literally stood next to you for some completely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bizarre reason he is my centre back and i am in the centre circle ....... and before the git gud illiterate moron fan boys turn up IF I AM AIMING TO PASS TO THE LEFT THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ PASS SHOULD GO TO THE LEFT !!!!!!!!

Comments

• Legacy1010
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    FIFA should come with a Nerve Calming Kit :))
    Joke aside, all trouble come from poor server connection. This is the major issue.
  • Heavyhitter
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yea. I have seen some inconsistencies too.
  • This game is laughable ...... tell your defenders to stay back while attacking do they do it ...... er nope ! tell your attackers to stay forward ...... oh hi there number 9 you appear to be the deepest man back on every single set play ....... farce is the only word for it. Aim left ..... oh the AI decides you want to pass to the right...... hold the pass button for a longer pass ..... AI decides a pass to the team mate who is literally stood next to you for some completely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bizarre reason he is my centre back and i am in the centre circle ....... and before the git gud illiterate moron fan boys turn up IF I AM AIMING TO PASS TO THE LEFT THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ PASS SHOULD GO TO THE LEFT !!!!!!!!

i have noticed this too, whereas in PES when you give your players instructions you can actually see them following them. the thing is i like Fifa's gameplay much better than PES. i just wish Fifa's players would do the same.
  • marktko
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    All out defend and everyone set to stay back. Then watch as your opponent attacks and your defence is nowhere to be seen
  • marktko wrote: »
    All out defend and everyone set to stay back. Then watch as your opponent attacks and your defence is nowhere to be seen

exactly. i tell my cdm to stay back, as well as my fb's, and they never do.
  • Why have defenders and defending tactics in the game when nothing works that's why you can't win the game 1-0 anymore it's boring just getting high scoring games every time 5-4 6-5 8-7
  • marktko
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Couldn't agree more. The top players will say its our fault because we can't defend