LiamSully
7985 posts League Winner
Why tho?
We have Mukiele for free...

Anyone gonna get Laimer?

Comments

• Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    If I ran Bundes, I would. RB Mukiele is genuinely useless. Has zero presence whatsoever and basically was the weak link in various teams I tried him in.
  • oldboiler
    4891 posts National Call-Up
    EA have just over complicated this promo.... l’d have done that Laimer if he was a centre midfielder, you know the position he plays.
  • Andy87
    3969 posts National Call-Up
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Why tho?
    We have Mukiele for free...

Anyone gonna get Laimer?

As you have said I have Mukiele so I have no need to do this.
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    Don't see the point when there's a RB literally from the same club
  • JimNoShoes
    1102 posts Professional
    Ishibum wrote: »
    If I ran Bundes, I would. RB Mukiele is genuinely useless. Has zero presence whatsoever and basically was the weak link in various teams I tried him in.

Agree with this, stoked about laimer and strong link to alaba
  • nsholmberg11
    2184 posts Fans' Favourite
    🤣 it sure did! I loved last years futmas where we had like 2 players each day, one high rated and one kinda lower rated. These position changes are getting out of control though
  • lastfifa
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    Mbabu for 800 coins will do same job.
  • Gnomenclature
    8037 posts League Winner
    Leipzig fans are absolutely loving fifa 21 lol.
  • RayS
    35772 posts World Cup Winner
    Shoulda been Tyler Adams tho
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2020
    I actually might do him and play him at center back on 7 chem. I mean, everyone was doing it with Adama.
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »

There are no Leipzig fans though

Even in Leipzig?
  • ItsWideRight
    1136 posts Professional
    He looks like a ridiculous CDM If you can find someone to switch with.
  • Rolandinho
    1306 posts Professional
    rmoxon wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »

There are no Leipzig fans though

Even in Leipzig?

Lol
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Perfect link with that storyline guy
  • On an engine he looks immense swapped to CDM ig
  • AngryHawk
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Once again the card is intriguing, but are you guys really going to spend 150k on it?
  • DannySTFC
    8289 posts League Winner
    I don’t think it’s that bad. The card is good. Ideal work rates for a defensive right back. Pace, physical, defending and passing are good. It’s a little overpriced and plenty of the Freeze content has been poor but I don’t think this falls into the poor category.

It’s not exciting and it’s not going to fit everyone’s team which is why people will say it’s bad, but it’s a good card which they’ve again overpriced, but I don’t think it’s hugely overpriced.
  • IxToMxI
    8013 posts League Winner
    Community: stop giving us the same old cards

EA: here is loads of new cards and players that haven’t been in a promo before

Community: dead promo EA
  • Koning Spijker
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    Watch that Wolfsburg card being MBABU CDM..........
  • AngryHawk
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I don’t think it’s that bad. The card is good. Ideal work rates for a defensive right back. Pace, physical, defending and passing are good. It’s a little overpriced and plenty of the Freeze content has been poor but I don’t think this falls into the poor category.

It’s not exciting and it’s not going to fit everyone’s team which is why people will say it’s bad, but it’s a good card which they’ve again overpriced, but I don’t think it’s hugely overpriced.

If it were an open card on the market, what would it go for? I'm guessing 50k-75k or so (Cuadrado goes for 75k)
  • ImAtrocious
    2866 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »

While I don't entirely disagree, I think more people would prefer different cards that actually resemble the player they're supposed to represent. What we are getting now is too much of a stretch for what I enjoy, personally.
  • Laker62
    1987 posts Fans' Favourite
    This card is overpriced but not a bad card. I just don’t get the pricing on these compared to prior years. It’s not like these are game breaking cards...
  • oneskyworld
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    AngryHawk wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »

If it were an open card on the market, what would it go for? I'm guessing 50k-75k or so (Cuadrado goes for 75k)

Tavernier is better and only costs 23k. granted his league is hard. but being English should make him easier to fit in a hybrid squad.
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Honestly, I don’t think this is why people feel let down by this promo. Everyone likes the idea of some new cards, but their choices just seem so tedious sometimes. I feel like it’s the same cards every year - oh, give them a special Traore, a special Lala, a special Navas. We’ve seen it all before. And they’re all stupidly overpriced for cards that won’t be used beyond January.

I’m all for the idea of position-change cards, but these just aren’t interesting anymore. For me, cards at this time of year especially should be cheap and cheerful.
  • Ben_Cheddar
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I didn’t do Mukiele and this fits perfectly with storyline Sabitzer (amazing card) so I’m doing it

Little overpriced but rather players like that than left back adama ffs
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4805 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »

I've found him to be fine for me in over 300 division one games and top 100 squad battles.
  • dengah109
    1202 posts Professional
    I run a Bundesliga. I have RB Mukiele and I think I will do him. The NIF was excellent and sometimes I'd switch him in game to RWB as he has all the attributes for it. If anything he was too attacking as a full back with H/H but I note this card has M attacking rates.
    I've really enjoyed RB Mukiele but he is an improvement on him. I might put Rb Mukiele to RCB as I play 3-5-2 mostly atm.
    Is he needed? I'd agree probs not and I agree he is kind of expensive too but then so are some of the higher rated Freeze cards or RTTF cards etc... he certainly isn't stupidly priced like some. If your running a Bundesliga you have to tempted by this card even if you use him as a CDM. Look at his stats.he is very good and probs should be more than an 85.
    His positional change also isn't stupid unlike some of the other SBCs they brought out
  • dengah109 wrote: »
    I run a Bundesliga. I have RB Mukiele and I think I will do him. The NIF was excellent and sometimes I'd switch him in game to RWB as he has all the attributes for it. If anything he was too attacking as a full back with H/H but I note this card has M attacking rates.
    I've really enjoyed RB Mukiele but he is an improvement on him. I might put Rb Mukiele to RCB as I play 3-5-2 mostly atm.
    Is he needed? I'd agree probs not and I agree he is kind of expensive too but then so are some of the higher rated Freeze cards or RTTF cards etc... he certainly isn't stupidly priced like some. If your running a Bundesliga you have to tempted by this card even if you use him as a CDM. Look at his stats.he is very good and probs should be more than an 85.
    His positional change also isn't stupid unlike some of the other SBCs they brought out

Mukiele looks good for CB, I'd even consider swapping laimer into CDM if possible