Elland road???

Mango1984
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone have any new info on /if Elland road will be added or we looking at next year /fifa 22

Comments

• loukinho
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    Anyone have any new info on /if Elland road will be added or we looking at next year /fifa 22

Apparently it's in the game files for a while now but they just need to enable it through a title update I believe.

Which is quite fun considering I bought the game DAY 1 and since it's not in the game I haven't played at all so far.
  • Mango1984
    I feel your pain mate, I bought ps5 just for fifa 21 to play career mode with Leeds... Laughable lol
  • loukinho
    Honestly I would be fine with it if we had occasionally updates on the matter.

This lack of information and communication with EA is the main problem.
  • Mango1984
    Couldn't agree more, I don't think I've seen anywhere we're ea have given an update have you?? I've seen on twitter some fifa guy giving news on what he's found in the database but that's it..
  • Leedsalex
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I only bought FIFA due to Elland Road as well and still nothing. EA are flat-out ignoring us all, seen plenty on twitter asking about it as well.
  • indiealexx
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2020
    Not sure what the rules on this forum are regarding leaked images, but there are some pictures and videos of it on Twitter; pretty easy to find. There was some videos of the opening pre match cutscene but there were clearly some glitches - there was no tunnel and players were walking out from the crowd (clipping through the crowd) and there were ‘ball nets’ around the whole pitch which usually get taken down before kick off and the away fans were in the wrong place.

Since that video, I’ve seen pictures (some modder ‘activated it’) and all these issues are sorted and it looks ready to go. These are all on Twitter too, last week. Should be very soon hopefully. Been waiting since 09 to play on Elland Road and of course it’s the one year everything is delayed...
  • Mango1984
    I've also seen boca juniors pumas fc San lorenzo and a few more stadiums which were ment to be in this fifa but its confirmed now the delay with covid means they won't be in untill fifa 22, wondering if all the ignoring from ea is because they don't want to tell us its the same for Elland road and player face scans for promoted teams, pretty lackluster tho I waited half a year last fifa to play career mode because of all the issues and now Iam waiting again.. Like others may aswell have just handed ourr £80 quid to a homeless person... Lol
  • RYANROGAN91
    I might just start a la liga career for this year boys
    Really want an elland road Leeds one

But the waiting is ridiculous
    La liga fully licensed
    Could be fun to bring Valencia back to top - resign mata first
    Or betis.
    Or a twist and merge Spain and Portugal into one league as they border each other.
    Take best / decent teams out of Portuguese league and place into la liga and la liga 2
  • Mango1984 wrote: »
    I've also seen boca juniors pumas fc San lorenzo and a few more stadiums which were ment to be in this fifa but its confirmed now the delay with covid means they won't be in untill fifa 22, wondering if all the ignoring from ea is because they don't want to tell us its the same for Elland road and player face scans for promoted teams, pretty lackluster tho I waited half a year last fifa to play career mode because of all the issues and now Iam waiting again.. Like others may aswell have just handed ourr £80 quid to a homeless person... Lol
    Elland Road is literally in the game, just it isn’t playable. It’ll be coming this game, just no idea when. What annoys me is that there’s no communication on it
  • Mango1984
    Ea must judt luv the abusive comments on her or they get off on people's dissapointments, I mean after all we are only customers who have purchesed there product, laughable....... Heard over on twitter it was ment to be today Elland road was availible
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    Ea must judt luv the abusive comments on her or they get off on people's dissapointments, I mean after all we are only customers who have purchesed there product, laughable....... Heard over on twitter it was ment to be today Elland road was availible

EA don't monitor the forums
  • Mango1984
    Then why have I been banned numerous times
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    I might just start a la liga career for this year boys
    Really want an elland road Leeds one

But the waiting is ridiculous
    La liga fully licensed
    Could be fun to bring Valencia back to top - resign mata first
    Or betis.
    Or a twist and merge Spain and Portugal into one league as they border each other.
    Take best / decent teams out of Portuguese league and place into la liga and la liga 2

That's what I've done mate, a couple of days ago i started with Valencia.. In all fairness its class I'm loving being in La Liga for once (normally prem). The atmospheres are really good too