Pro Clubs Nation

Purpz
19 posts Last Pick at the Park
The premier place to play competitive pro clubs in North America. We've all heard about the VFL's and VPG's of the world. But a lot of them are based out of Europe. Which makes it hard for players from North America to participate. PCN is the place for those players.

A few different leagues to choose from:

The normal PCN leagues. Which consist of 3 different divisions and 60 teams. Games are every Sunday and Wednesday @ 8pm EST.

PCN Late Night League. Which is a smaller league that caters to West Coast players/teams. Games are every Tuesday and Thursday @ 11pm EST.

PCN Rec League. This is a more casual place to play pro clubs. There are not many rules. No maximum or minimum amount of players. Very few stats are recorded. You set up the schedule on your own time.

If you think you are one of the best, the PCN is only a few clicks away. We have a website but the community mostly uses the discord. I would love to post links, but I think that is against the rules. If you google "PCN fifa pro clubs" you should be able to find most of what you need.

If anyone has any other questions on the topic, I am more than happy to help.

Comments