Get rid of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ orange balls!!!

Gavalarrrr
339 posts Sunday League Hero
It's honestly such a joke.
Gives the opponent such an advantage if people struggle with seeing colours!

If I choose to use a white balls I should be able to use it in all games!

Comments

  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Well I certainly have to agree with you on this point :)

    Amazing that it still persists.

    As you say, this is genuinely an issue for people with sight problems and yet there seems to be no interest in rectifying!!

  • Lecroc69
    38 posts Park Captain
    Gavalarrrr wrote: »
    It's honestly such a joke.
    Gives the opponent such an advantage if people struggle with seeing colours!

    If I choose to use a white balls I should be able to use it in all games!
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Well I certainly have to agree with you on this point :)

    Amazing that it still persists.

    As you say, this is genuinely an issue for people with sight problems and yet there seems to be no interest in rectifying!!

    Couldn’t agree more. I played someone today and I could hardly see the ball. It’s a joke.
  • Kennyy
    9294 posts League Winner
    Yeah if they’ve acknowledged it as a potential problem for pitch lines I don’t see why they wouldn’t for balls.
  • Gavalarrrr
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly a top 200 players but I'm close to hitting the Elite bracket.

    Issue is I'll lose 1/2 games to this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ecery weekend and those 1/2 games potentially make a huge difference.

    Either take them out the game or make it an option that you use your own ball. It's not difficult for EA to sort this.
  • Sid9
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Please can we have this issue looked into, it's causing a nuisance to lots of people. Hopefully on the next patch they will make balls default to your own one, or at least give us the option just like we get to choose kits before a game. Thanks EA
  • Johno7256
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use orange as i find it easiest to see, However i do agree with you to some extent the ball you see should be the ball choose. Almost certain this was a thing in past Fifas
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Johno7256 wrote: »
    I use orange as i find it easiest to see, However i do agree with you to some extent the ball you see should be the ball choose. Almost certain this was a thing in past Fifas
    Same
    It’s a non rare silver card called EA classic orange, it’s bright orange 🍊
    I find it easier to see on the light green grass next to white socks and boots

    It’s the dark ones I don’t like

    Either way, I don’t want to see other people’s balls
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Johno7256 wrote: »
    I use orange as i find it easiest to see, However i do agree with you to some extent the ball you see should be the ball choose. Almost certain this was a thing in past Fifas
    Same
    It’s a non rare silver card called EA classic orange, it’s bright orange 🍊
    I find it easier to see on the light green grass next to white socks and boots

    It’s the dark ones I don’t like

    Either way, I don’t want to see other people’s balls

    Red I don't like.

    I have baddish eyes and it makes my head spin.

    Also the shadowless balls that people are STILL using. I assume they are just being rascals and I beat the only two I faced this WL so far, which gave me great satisfaction!
  • Safckje
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    The only reason people use them is to gain an advantage.

    The fact that EA had allowed it to go on for so long tells you everything you need to know about them as a company.
  • CustardHippo
    3055 posts National Call-Up
    Personally don’t feel the balls are the issue - more that it should only show you the ball you have selected in the club. It does this for the kits, so why not the balls?

    Some people will see orange or yellow easier and others red or blue easier for example. So the balls will help a user with visual difficulties. But it should be that only they see that. As for the balls like the cushion... they can literally naff off.
  • Gavalarrrr
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Safckje wrote: »
    The only reason people use them is to gain an advantage.

    The fact that EA had allowed it to go on for so long tells you everything you need to know about them as a company.

    It's a joke and causes people to lose games.

    If people use this to rank up then its only cheating others.
  • dinbaba
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    Johno7256 wrote: »
    I use orange as i find it easiest to see, However i do agree with you to some extent the ball you see should be the ball choose. Almost certain this was a thing in past Fifas

  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    You shouldn’t see other people’s customizations period. I don’t want to see gold nets and pink lines and brown balls. It’s so tacky and cringey.
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Johno7256 wrote: »
    I use orange as i find it easiest to see, However i do agree with you to some extent the ball you see should be the ball choose. Almost certain this was a thing in past Fifas
    Same
    It’s a non rare silver card called EA classic orange, it’s bright orange 🍊
    I find it easier to see on the light green grass next to white socks and boots

    It’s the dark ones I don’t like

    Either way, I don’t want to see other people’s balls
    I have a similar issue with Orange being the best color for me to see, I agree that custom match balls should be like kits, the glitches and other things are bad enough to deal with.
  • Gavalarrrr
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ben wrote: »
    You shouldn’t see other people’s customizations period. I don’t want to see gold nets and pink lines and brown balls. It’s so tacky and cringey.

    Exactly this.
    Why am I seeing Pink nets and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ doughnut balls.

    I like the air of realism and this just ruins the game for me, never mind not being able to see the ball at the same time either.

    Anything that's gives an opponent an advantage that isn't based on players you buy from the market is a joke.
  • Dth83
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Time to bump this.

    This is one of the worst things they have put in to the game. Specially in i competive mode as FUT Champs.
  • Boozad
    1037 posts Professional
    If someone starts with a dark red or brown ball or whatever I just quit as I can barely see it. Just default to your own ball for every game, it’s easy enough.

    Also agree on other customisations such as pitch lines and nets, I don’t want to see bright pink lines and fluorescent lime green nets.
  • BadSeedsFC
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keep it rational
  • Dth83
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2020
    Boozad wrote: »
    If someone starts with a dark red or brown ball or whatever I just quit as I can barely see it. Just default to your own ball for every game, it’s easy enough.

    Also agree on other customisations such as pitch lines and nets, I don’t want to see bright pink lines and fluorescent lime green nets.

    I can deal with the nets. , But to change the color of the goal frame? who came up with the idea of red posts? FFS.
    So for me it's the ball, lines and goal color.

    Also I wonder why we can only pick two kits.
    We should be ble to pick home, away, 3rd and fourth kit.
    It would make Fut Champs a little bit more varied.
    @EA_Rtas @EA_Roger, please pass the issue for the colorblind to see balls and lines properly through to the development team.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    It's been flagged to the mods many times by various people.

    They know, so either do not bother passing on the feedback, or the devs do not care/can't change it.
Sign In or Register to comment.