Any 1 else hit there level

Lcfc
2818 posts National Call-Up
I feel I’m at the level where I can’t go any more unless I was to waste money on opening packs to hope for a silly pull.

Do others have this problem?

Comments

• Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t spend fifa points. Not spent a penny this year. No need.
  • Lcfc
    Toonleew wrote: »
    Don’t spend fifa points. Not spent a penny this year. No need.

I open packs now and again because of addiction. This is a form of gambling
    Can’t believe they’ve not been stoped for it.
  • Toonleew
    All though several of us are documenting our pack pulls and success rate based on level, money spent and game time. So should be an interesting comparison at the end of the year.

So far the new starter that has spent zero coins has had the best luck. I still think it is coincidence but we shall see.
  • AHL
    440 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No.

Maybe spend time reviewing your grammar instead of playing more FUT and buying FIFA points. It will benefit you in the longer run.
  • Lcfc
    AHL wrote: »
    No.

Maybe spend time reviewing your grammar instead of playing more FUT and buying FIFA points. It will benefit you in the longer run.

I have problems with reading and writing
    Thank you for your support
    👊🏼
  • Toonleew
    edited December 2020
    No.

Says the guy that doesn’t know how to use a PC and is a wee bit computer illiterate . 😳. Just checked your recent posts
  • Toonleew
    And asked about chemistry 😂🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Cahir85
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    No.

Not being a d1ck also has it's benefits in the long run.
  • Ben_Cheddar
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Know what op is talking about, feel my team is stale but no one that can improve it at the minute. The level of players goes up later in the cycle so hopefully there’ll be some decent SBC’s etc, don’t waste your coins on packs just yet
  • YidArmy
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lcfc wrote: »
    I feel I’m at the level where I can’t go any more unless I was to waste money on opening packs to hope for a silly pull.

Spending money on this game and thinking it would improve your level is a nonsense.

If you're talking about improving your WL rank, better players won't improve your rank.

You win 1 game because your team helped you? The next game because of ELO matchmaking means you'll then get a harder opponent rather an easier one if you'd lost.
  • KING_HENKE
    1235 posts Professional
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Lcfc wrote: »

Spending money on this game and thinking it would improve your level is a nonsense.

If you're talking about improving your WL rank, better players won't improve your rank.

You win 1 game because your team helped you? The next game because of ELO matchmaking means you'll then get a harder opponent rather an easier one if you'd lost.

Yeah, it’s such a common misconception in regards to WL finishes. People every week unhappy because their rank doesn’t improve.

You improved your team and won some games you wouldn’t have won without your improved team? Great, but now your next opponent is harder, which levels off your gain from a better team.

You improved your skill (tactically or technically) and won some games you wouldn’t have won had you not improved your skill? Great, but now your next opponent is harder, which levels off your gain from improved skill.

To level up you have to SIMULTANEOUSLY improve skill and team. Otherwise you find your level, and that’s that because that’s how the system is set up.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, years ago!!

Better players will not help, so don;t get conned.

It's like anything, you reach a level and that is as far as you can go. No shame if you have worked as hard as you can to get there and know that is your lot.
  • Lcfc
    Thank you for the messages lads