BPM OP: Bronze upgrade what to do with the packed Silvers?

CHYP2074
2598 posts Fans' Favourite
When I do BPM, I sell the people who sell for more than 200 coins and make profit, but with the 200 coins lads, I just put them in the bronze upgrade. I am supposed to getting two silvers, put them in the gold upgrade, and so on. But the question is: "What to do with the silvers who are valuable? Who is good for League SBCs?" stocking them will be just too much work if my plan is to do League SBCs, but putting them into the SU seems like a waste.
Any answer will be appreciated thank you

Comments

• CeeQue
    14428 posts Has That Special Something
    CHYP2074 wrote: »
    When I do BPM, I sell the people who sell for more than 200 coins and make profit, but with the 200 coins lads, I just put them in the bronze upgrade. I am supposed to getting two silvers, put them in the gold upgrade, and so on. But the question is: "What to do with the silvers who are valuable? Who is good for League SBCs?" stocking them will be just too much work if my plan is to do League SBCs, but putting them into the SU seems like a waste.

What's wrong with hoarding/ stocking? jbhmmm.png

I had great success just opening packs and selling the duplicates. Keep the silver players now if you feel they may be valuable later on. Or just sell them if you think you can make a few thousand coins on them.

If you fill your Auction House at 100 and you want to fill it up again just use them in SBC.
  • Boozad
    1037 posts Professional
    BPM isn’t a patch on what it has been with the league SBCs the way they are now.
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up

Keep anything from the top 5 leagues so you can use them in the league SBCs. Put the rest into gold upgrades.

Very little point in keeping anything else, this year. If you get 7 silvers from an MLS team, you're going to end up spending 1500 coins to complete the team and get an untradeable small mixed contracts pack.

So you might as well put them into the gold upgrades. Then you're rounding out the required golds for the top 5 league SBCs, and you're also building fodder for daily SBCs and better upgrade SBCs when they're available.
  • CHYP2074
    CeeQue wrote: »

I had great success just opening packs and selling the duplicates. Keep the silver players now if you feel they may be valuable later on. Or just sell them if you think you can make a few thousand coins on them.

If you fill your Auction House at 100 and you want to fill it up again just use them in SBC.

they're untreadable
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up

they're untreadable

He's talking about duplicates of tradeable cards, I think.
  • CHYP2074
    SuperKMx wrote: »

Keep anything from the top 5 leagues so you can use them in the league SBCs. Put the rest into gold upgrades.

Very little point in keeping anything else, this year. If you get 7 silvers from an MLS team, you're going to end up spending 1500 coins to complete the team and get an untradeable small mixed contracts pack.

So you might as well put them into the gold upgrades. Then you're rounding out the required golds for the top 5 league SBCs, and you're also building fodder for daily SBCs and better upgrade SBCs when they're available.

Thank you, very good advice, very helpful
  • CHYP2074

they're untreadable

Ahhh yes then I would of course sell.
    Usually I sell everything I can if it's valuable