Team for 800k?

Mystery38
275 posts Sunday League Hero
I play now with a bundesliga team, highest worth player now is around 50 k.

Maybe I thought I can build a great team for 800k, in other leagues?! Premier League with Son maybe?

Or buy 88 Sancho , 86 Hazard, 86 Zakaria , So just upgrade bundesliga side.

I have untradeble 86 Lozano, Delefeu, Correa, 86 Goretzka

So a Seria a team is also possible!

What is best.

Comments

• rankon.
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
    Build a team with Correa and Deulofeu. I strongly recommend Freeze Politano he’s immense. Then you can add the likes of RTTF Kessie.
  • Mystery38
    rankon. wrote: »
    Build a team with Correa and Deulofeu. I strongly recommend Freeze Politano he’s immense. Then you can add the likes of RTTF Kessie.

At the striker position Politano was scared to score :)
  • Ctrl_Alt_DeLigt
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How good is Politano, was thinking of partnering him upfront with immobile but worried about his strength and i agree with the rest of your post, i am enjoying using my serie a team this year

• Mystery38
    How good is Politano, was thinking of partnering him upfront with immobile but worried about his strength and i agree with the rest of your post, i am enjoying using my serie a team this year

I played few games with his loan card without chem styles and at the striker position.

He was really scared for the defenders. I was not playing very well but his strength makes it very difficult to attack. Maybe CAM would be an option.
  • Ctrl_Alt_DeLigt
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Mystery38 Interesting, thank you.
  • Leandrinho28
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Screenshot-20201217-181913-FUTBIN.jpg
  • Mystery38

@Leandrinho28
    Looks good and interesting. Falcao has good stats. I haven't tried 3 at the back. And I have Deulofeu and Lozano, then they should be sub. Need to try it :)