AI never cross the ball into the box

Kenneth8500
316 posts Sunday League Hero
The AI at all levels, I'm playing "ultimate" didn't never cross the ball into the box. They can have all the space in the world etc after a throug ball but they never cross the ball. They just cover the ball and play the ball to players behind them. Really easy to defend and a bad bug.

Comments

• Kenneth8500
    edited December 2020
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas @EA_Lanna @EA_Roger @EA_DarDar did you guys know this issue bug? Talked with many people about this frustrating thing
  • Kenneth8500
    @EA_GZaro have you got reports from this and will you fix it fast? It is so frustrating bug.
  • Step907
    60 posts Park Captain
    AI CPU is broken
  • Kenneth8500
  • Eddie
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    This is an absolute killer in offline gameplay. You shouldn’t be able to predict the CPU’s play and by KNOWING they’re not going to cross, it ruins gameplay.

It’s been highlighted since release. Why the devs have done nothing about it is beyond me.

Makes it blatantly clear that they pay zero attention to these forums.
  • Kenneth8500
    Eddie wrote: »
    This is an absolute killer in offline gameplay. You shouldn’t be able to predict the CPU’s play and by KNOWING they’re not going to cross, it ruins gameplay.

It’s been highlighted since release. Why the devs have done nothing about it is beyond me.

Makes it blatantly clear that they pay zero attention to these forums.

I didn't play cm before they fix it. Because it is so ridiculous to defend because you know AI didn't cross the ball at all. No matter how much space and time they have on the wing.
  • Kenneth8500
    You need to give us an, answer! A USEFUL answer @EA_Roger @EA_Bogdan.

You cant just focus on Ultimate team. All us offline players can live with AI never cross the ball.