AI didn't cross the ball into the box

Kenneth8500
316 posts Sunday League Hero
The AI at all levels, I'm playing "ultimate" didn't never cross the ball into the box. They can have all the space in the world etc after a throug ball but they never cross the ball. They just cover the ball and play the ball to players behind them. Really easy to defend and a bad bug.

Comments

• Kenneth8500
    edited December 2020
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas @EA_Lanna @EA_Roger @EA_DarDar did you guys know this issue bug? Talked with many people about this frustrating thing
  • Kenneth8500
    @EA_GZaro have you got reports from this and will you fix it fast? It is so frustrating bug.
  • Kenneth8500
  • Kenneth8500
    You need to give us an, answer! A USEFUL answer @EA_Roger @EA_Bogdan.

You cant just focus on Ultimate team. All us offline players can live with AI never cross the ball.
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes it’s really bad. AI does sometimes cross. Maybe it depends on the formation/instructions. My wing-backs cross a lot (AI). But other teams: almost never.
  • Kenneth8500
    I played against Napoli. They do it OK. But all others teams just dribbles.
  • bristolbob
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i believe its more to do with individual player and or team instructions, than the AI actually responding to situations on the pitch. IE, the AI not crossing at times with 4 players or an open player in the box, yet other times whipping in first time crosses to no one in particular
  • Kenneth8500
    bristolbob wrote: »
    i believe its more to do with individual player and or team instructions, than the AI actually responding to situations on the pitch. IE, the AI not crossing at times with 4 players or an open player in the box, yet other times whipping in first time crosses to no one in particular

It didn't make sense because in goal score chances 100%, they didn't cross the ball to free players in the box.