Viewing your club on console

Baddest_cubza_1
3305 posts National Call-Up
This may be a stupid question but how do you look through all of your players that are in your club?

Can’t figure it out since they’ve changed the menus this year.

The way I’ve been doing it so far is to go to squad and then add a player and browse that way but surely there’s another way?

Been meaning to ask this for a while now but never got round to it.

Comments

• goo_goo_gol
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Go to transfer list and click the left stick in
  • Mr. Soper
    3219 posts National Call-Up
    No idea myself.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7293 posts League Winner
    I go to squad then search. But the fact that this isn’t plainly obvious shows how utterly incompetent and honestly plain stupid the people that make this game are.
  • Hugoku
    1022 posts Professional
    It sucks they removed that. I like to look at a glance how many players I had for each league.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4827 posts National Call-Up
    View squad and then RB to view club
  • DIXON THFC
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    Is there a way to see your friends squads this year?? (Thought I'd do it here rather than making a thread)
  • MrMTFC
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you have the mobile companion app, its still the same and easier on there. Thats what I do, its so much easier
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    Yeh, very annoying they removed this ability. Was so much easier to sift through before. Also would like to know if you can see your friends swuads this year.
  • Top_Binz
    476 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    Is there a way to see your friends squads this year?? (Thought I'd do it here rather than making a thread)

Yes, friendlies, couch play. Start game. Choose your team and the it will give you option to choose opponents team. Choose friends team and browse through their squads
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

@DIXON THFC

Friendly > couch play > pick your team,then change "community squads" in to friends
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    If you have the mobile companion app, its still the same and easier on there. Thats what I do, its so much easier

Yeah I do that mostly mate but when I’m thinking about a larger SBC I’ll go on console and see what I have, well I try to haha
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    View squad and then RB to view club
    Go to transfer list and click the left stick in

Give it a try, cheers guys
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    I go to squad then search. But the fact that this isn’t plainly obvious shows how utterly incompetent and honestly plain stupid the people that make this game are.

😂

Yeah I think they took a step back with menus