New ICON SBCs ????

Peewee916
1232 posts Play-Off Hero
edited December 2020
Think they’ll drop new ones, once the first set of 3 expire? If so think it’ll be anyone desirable? I pulled Pep guardiola from the Base Icon SBC paid 150k but kinda disappointed
Post edited by Peewee916 on

Comments

• Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    The first 3 expire in 4 days & the second 3 expire in 9 days.
  • Laker62
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think we will get some Thursday or Friday. I expect them to be decent l, but not great.
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Up’d
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    I'd expect more to come very soon. Current batch didn't seem very interesting, pretty sure they'll release bigger guys to drain our clubs.
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    greif44 wrote: »
    I'd expect more to come very soon. Current batch didn't seem very interesting, pretty sure they'll release bigger guys to drain our clubs.
    Nice
  • greif44
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Nice

just a speculation, but that'd be logical I think
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice

@greif44 invested in a lot of 89 Giggs/Laudruo at 180k so I’m hoping they’ll be required for the SBCs in the next batch
  • greif44
    Nice

@greif44 invested in a lot of 89 Giggs/Laudruo at 180k so I’m hoping they’ll be required for the SBCs in the next batch

@Peewee916 doubt it as it's too early but who knows
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2020
    Nice

@Peewee916 doubt it as it's too early but who knows
    @greif44 only way for EA to save these ICONS from crashing from ecc be rn lower than they already are

• TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    I think they're not releasing them because the price of fodder is so high. They screwed themselves when they made them the market value.

Figo is now ~1.4 mil

yydQiDD.png

Meanwhile on the market he's 800k

m2Tb9hr.png

Almost damn near 600k cheaper... AND TRADEABLE

• Moose Factory
    6057 posts Big Money Move
    Thankfully we have the FUT economist running the show. Living organism and all. :s
  • TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    Thankfully we have the FUT economist running the show. Living organism and all. :s

He's actually been promoted to recently i seen
  • Sterve
    1151 posts Professional
    TDOF wrote: »
    I think they're not releasing them because the price of fodder is so high. They screwed themselves when they made them the market value.

Figo is now ~1.4 mil

yydQiDD.png

m2Tb9hr.png

Just ridiculous isn’t it. Content that isn’t actually content essentially.
  • Springveldt
    6661 posts Big Money Move

Figo is now ~1.4 mil

yydQiDD.png

m2Tb9hr.png

Yep, completely idiotic to make them near market value at a time when fodder was so low. I'm not sure what they do with the next ones as you can pick up base icons for under 200K and loads have rinsed their clubs doing the icon sbc who won't even need to buy an icon to complete a decent one if the need is there.

Maybe they just price then stupidly high and take off the time limit?
  • Bapinho
    3636 posts National Call-Up

Figo is now ~1.4 mil

yydQiDD.png

m2Tb9hr.png

LOL :D:D this is ridiculous
  • Moose Factory
    6057 posts Big Money Move

He's actually been promoted to recently i seen

Of course he did, record profits and all fam @EA_GZaro

200.gif
  • Satch85
    1271 posts Professional
    Just bagged baby del piero from base icon upgrade
  • Bapinho
    3636 posts National Call-Up
    Another example of the horrible sbc pricing this year:
    POTM Bamba 518k to complete
    IF Bamba with pretty much the same card other then lil bit less passing within 2 hours of coming on the market: 125k :D
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eto, R9, Eusebio, dalglish, zidane, r10, vieira all of these could potentially happen
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2020
    Eto, R9, Eusebio, dalglish, zidane, r10, vieira all of these could potentially happen

Very doubtful. It won’t be anything of that size so soon. Prbly something mid tier like a Kenny but zidane and R9 won’t happen anytime before April/May
  • DannySTFC
    8318 posts League Winner
    Laudrup, Keane, Litmanen, Okocha, Moore, Vieri, Giggs all of these could potentially happen