Everton Football Club

Comments

• thexavman
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2017
    The deflection levels are unreal, everyone's just a salty kopite now lol
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think after Lukaku latest instagram tweet, he is finished completely with Everton fans now. Just get shut of this clown.
    Using social media to push a move is pathetic. We all know he wants out. The lad is a spoilt child.

• Tamerlane
    5281 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe he believes that he won't be able to achieve anything at Everton. Players of much lesser quality are achieving far more right now.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    That's true Tammy. You only have to look at Danny Simpson.
  • Rhodesia
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    I think after Lukaku latest instagram tweet, he is finished completely with Everton fans now. Just get shut of this clown.
    Using social media to push a move is pathetic. We all know he wants out. The lad is a spoilt child.

Finished with the Everton fans! Oh no, I bet he's devastated. I'm sure he really loved the club and didn't just see it as a short term pre-stepping stone before moving up to a midsized club before then trying to make it at an elite club.
  • Ahmer50x
    11556 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    @Nil Satis Nisi Optimum What does the starting XI look like next season when everyone is fit? (If this includes Coleman and Bolasie, who subs in for them while they're injured?) What remaining signings do you expect to make?

EDIT: How the hell are you even going to fit these guys together? Rooney, Klaassen, Gueye, and Schneiderlin as well as possibly Siggy.
    Post edited by Ahmer50x on
  • Kyle1996
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    They could potentially have a front four of Rooney, Giroud, Barkley and Klaassen, that's quite an achievement after spending over £100m.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    The Rooney signing, if it happens, is such a silly one.
  • Gervonta
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite
    If Everton got Rooney for a snap price of say 5-10mill it wouldn't be a bad deal imo.

He isn't the 20+ goal scorer of old but it'd still help them having him around the place tutoring the like of Sandro and improving his overall game. He shouldn't be lukakus direct replacement but it wouldn't be bad to have Sandro , Rooney and a new striker.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    Ahmer.
    I wouldn't know we're to start ATM, because it seems the club isn't finished with the window yet.
    They've just gone into partnership with the worlds biggest bank. ICBC. £60 mill plus.
    As for the injured Coleman. We have holgate or Jonjoe Kenny that can fill in that position. I'd prefer Jonjoe out of them 2 personally.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    How we expecting The Ev to line up next season?
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    edited July 2017
    Not sure hitman. Don't think the spendings done yet.
    But it's interesting that VVD is now following our manager and coach on twitter. Now that would be hilarious if we got him in
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Looks like you are signing one of our youngsters

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-accept-offer-everton-bowler
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Up The Ev. Forever Ev, forever ever.

• Retro_G
    25341 posts Player of the Year
    I hope wazza does well, say what you will about his movement, postioning. He is still a clinical finisher, that's something he never lost.
  • Kyle1996
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    So clinical he hasn't hit 20 goals in 5 years. He'll probably have a pretty uneventful season, but decent enough for the media to push for his inclusion in the England squad.
  • Retro_G
    Kyle1996 wrote: »
    So clinical he hasn't hit 20 goals in 5 years. He'll probably have a pretty uneventful season, but decent enough for the media to push for his inclusion in the England squad.

Yeah due to his legs, movement going, although he can still score when he gets the chance, is a threat from set-pieces.
  • Tamerlane
    Kyle1996 wrote: »

He'll score 6 goals, but one will be a merseyside winner.
  • Retro_G
  • arsenalap
    3472 posts National Call-Up
    Think you should go for Moussa Dembele as Lukakus replacement tbf
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    Looking forward to tonight's game. Going for a 1-1 draw.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Looking forward to tonight's game. Going for a 1-1 draw.

Good call

Should last night be viewed as a good result, or a missed opportunity?
  • Tornado31619
    13518 posts Has That Special Something
    Wazza's retired from international footie.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    I would say good result personally Hatton.
  • Ahmer50x
    11556 posts Has That Special Something
    Bizarre given he mentioned that he was hoping he could get a recall when he moved.
  • Cyodine
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Bizarre given he mentioned that he was hoping he could get a recall when he moved.

I think Rooney is in a good place right now. He is scoring goals with his boyhood club, I think he wants to give everything he has in him back to Everton.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    Going for a cheeky 2-1 win today. Probably get battered now.
  • Tamerlane
    Going for a cheeky 2-1 win today. Probably get battered now.

Was this a prediction?
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    edited September 2017
    It was a pathetic attempt at one Tam.
    Throwing a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle on the floor makes more sense than watching Everton at the moment.
  • Tamerlane
    I know the feeling all too well. Will miss all of Liverpool's games in Europe this year, and I bet that is the only competition we will do alright in.