Everton Football Club

Comments

• NoVardyNoParty
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    what everton need is a new manager who is not only for draws or on close 1goal leads
  • ViVaWhom
    7007 posts Big Money Move
    Steven Pienaar says denying Man Utd title was his pinnacle

what a sad career
  • Retro_G
    25911 posts Player of the Year
    Good to see Coleman back, that was a horrible injury.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Steven Pienaar says denying Man Utd title was his pinnacle

what a sad career

Denying big clubs anything is literally the only thing the Everton fans have to celebrate. Don't take that away from them.

They're already genuinly turning insane as it is. Let's not add fuel to the fire.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    IMG_20180407_153456.jpg
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Allardyce for another season.

They aspired to be a champions league team. Reality will be the championship
  • Ahmer50x
    13039 posts Has That Special Something
    Allardyce for another season.

They aspired to be a champions league team. Reality will be the championship

Have seen LVG linked with the job. He claimed to have some unrefusable offer last week.
  • finsfan85
    11041 posts Has That Special Something
    Why are Ashley Williams, Sigurdsson, Walcott, and Rooney not playing? Are they all injured?
  • Bejore
    89 posts Park Captain
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Why are Ashley Williams, Sigurdsson, Walcott, and Rooney not playing? Are they all injured?

Williams is just awful, hasn't played since his red card at Burnley away. Sigurdsson is injured, Rooney and Walcott had knocks i think so missed Southampton game
  • Bejore
    89 posts Park Captain
    Looks like Rooney is going. I hope its true
  • Bejore
    89 posts Park Captain
    Big Sam expected to be gone this week. Marco Silva the favourite to replace him
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    IMG_20180515_171317.jpg

:D :D :D
  • AEsey
    5873 posts Big Money Move
    IMG_20180515_171317.jpg

:D :D :D

Their business was trash anyway, glyfi for 45m :D :D :D :D
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    So the next saviour of Everton is a bloke who got relegated with Hull and sacked from Watford

But they were expecting the likes of Allegri, Simione and Tuschel.

Just please get relegated already and do the league a favour
  • ViVaWhom
    7007 posts Big Money Move
    pardew next plz
  • Bejore
    89 posts Park Captain
    So the next saviour of Everton is a bloke who got relegated with Hull and sacked from Watford

I weren't expecting any of them managers, if we get Silva you never know how he'll do. Also why do you want us relegated so much?
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Bejore wrote: »

I weren't expecting any of them managers, if we get Silva you never know how he'll do. Also why do you want us relegated so much?

The insane levels of delusion and entitlement. The "grandoldteam" forum is a good reference point.
  • Bejore
    89 posts Park Captain

The insane levels of delusion and entitlement. The "grandoldteam" forum is a good reference point.

They all just follow, all want that Fonseca as new manager but thats just because everyone else is saying him
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just ignore him.
  • Bejore
    89 posts Park Captain
    Just ignore him.

Who?
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    Just ignore him.

Who?
    The drunken seal that drinks to much John smiths bitter

• Bejore
    89 posts Park Captain
    Just ignore him.

Who?

Haha

So what your opinion on all things Everton?
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    At the moment bejore slightly optimistic, the change is started in the board room. Elstone is gone at long last.
    As for the manager situation god knows, I suppose we will find out some time in the next seven days or so. At the moment everything is guess work, Silva , Froncesca etc.
    Whoever it is , he has to reunite us as fans because it’s broken. The last 18 months have been a nightmare.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    I do not get the hype with Silva, aside from making a good initial impression he ended up relegated and then fired for almost certainly ending up relegated.

Can easily see him being sacked by December and bringing big fat Sam in again to save you again.

Just ignore him.

Who?

Nah, way to weak for me.

Bitter is also more of a bluenose drink. ;)
  • Smiley_Utd
    1146 posts Professional
    David Moyes on his way back to the blue side of Liverpool!! heard it hear first ;)
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    Will have to get the special brew out. Things moving quicker behind the scenes at our club now. More nuggets removed from behind the scenes.
    Would love Brands to bring Lozano with him and get shut of Bolasie.
  • Ahmer50x
    13039 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably will be Silva but the hiring of Brands gives me hope for an LVG revival :blush:
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Please be the revival of the Moyesiah at Woodison.

Actually surprised West ham let him go, Moyes is a dinosaur but he did a decent job for once. West Ham really seem to believe that they should be competing In the Champions League or somthing.

Will have to get the special brew out. Things moving quicker behind the scenes at our club now. More nuggets removed from behind the scenes.
    Would love Brands to bring Lozano with him and get shut of Bolasie.

Now we are talking. ;)
  • Bejore
    89 posts Park Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Probably will be Silva but the hiring of Brands gives me hope for an LVG revival :blush:

No please not LVG