Cyberpunk refund....

Wolves37
216 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2020
So they have offered refunds for Cyberpunk on Xbox and PS4 - damn right, the game is an absolute disaster!

I think FIFA has been a blast this year, yes it's got it's serious faults but it's playable and it's their ethics more than gameplay that seems to get the community annoyed.

If FIFA offered a refund, would you do it?
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    no i dont play this game for the shocking gameplay. i play it to trade and make coins
  • I had a feeling that game wasn't going to live up to the overhyped nonsense and yes my brother would 100% take a refund for fifa.

Fifa has been tragic yet again this year
  • Wolves37
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wonder if it's a first in terms of refunding because of the delivered product?
  • Seanregal
    1903 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had a feeling that game wasn't going to live up to the overhyped nonsense and yes my brother would 100% take a refund for fifa.

Who asked for your brothers opinion?
  • Moose Factory
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    Yes my neighbor’s brother would 100% take a refund for fifa.
  • RileyD
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    no i dont play this game for the shocking gameplay. i play it to trade and make coins

So what do you do with the coins if you don't play the game?
  • Djkhalid1921
    RileyD wrote: »

So what do you do with the coins if you don't play the game?

Good question
  • RTG20
    1199 posts Professional
    I had a feeling that game wasn't going to live up to the overhyped nonsense and yes my brother would 100% take a refund for fifa.

On PC it's more than living up to the hype
  • Pewdiepie
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im playing on Series X and im having a blast...the graphics arent that good but a next gen update will come..ill get it on pc later once its stacked with mods.
  • AjaxLegends
    3858 posts National Call-Up
    Loving the game on the old Xbox One X. Don’t have issues 15 hours in.
  • Markman007
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    The problems seem to be mostly on last gen consoles. I’m playing Cyberpunk on PC and its been great.
  • Djkhalid1921
    Markman007 wrote: »
    The problems seem to be mostly on last gen consoles. I’m playing Cyberpunk on PC and its been great.

I’m playing on ps5 but it is bugged. The all foods mission for example the enemies can hack you and make you catch on fire every 30 seconds it’s so annoying even tho you are out of site and shot down the cameras. Also they need to do something about this ridiculous police system where they spawn out of nowhere
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1279 posts Professional
    Seanregal wrote: »

There's a little something called game sharing i never bought this years fifa a duh
  • Seanregal
    1903 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seanregal wrote: »

There's a little something called game sharing i never bought this years fifa a duh

It was a punctuation joke :p
  • Wi1son73
    3608 posts National Call-Up
    Loving the game on the old Xbox One X. Don’t have issues 15 hours in.

Brilliant game, also played it on Xbox one X.. Had a bug sometimes where I couldn’t shoot if I aimed on certain guns.. But a 10 second reload fixed it... Apart from that game ran smooth..
    Amazing game can’t express how much I loved this game..

I may go back and finished all the sides and gig missions..