Rant (forewarned)

Sujitsky123
2568 posts Fans' Favourite
Just finished another FUT champs and some rants or thoughts or just me venting out:

1. It is called ultimate team but I can count on one hand how many unique teams I faced this or the last few weekends. You all know the usual suspects...
2. What's the point of positional chemistry if 30/30 of my opponents instantly change to 4231 in game.
3. AI defending (not blocks) is truly back after this patch. Running around with kante/allan/sissoko all game while letting the ai defend for you. Whose definition of fun is it?
4. Thankfully no lousy balls this time around but again, easy enough to fix but will EA do it?

Yeah, I am ranting. Yeah I am a little pissed. Rant over. Peace ✌️ and hope the servers are forever in your favor. This is the way.

Comments

• GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I agree about the players . I’ve tried to go with a more original team these last few weeks , as it’s stupid to moan about these things but not preach it yourself which is what I was doing .
    It’s hard though because your team is directed by your untradeables
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    4231 is used as it congests the midfield/defence. Probably by the same guys on here who complain about ai defending
  • Dutch3723
    1550 posts Play-Off Hero
    GLAN12 wrote: »
    I agree about the players . I’ve tried to go with a more original team these last few weeks , as it’s stupid to moan about these things but not preach it yourself which is what I was doing .
    It’s hard though because your team is directed by your untradeables

And this is EAs fault - they throw untradables at us in every reward going. I think they're actually encouraging a lack of variety as you can't change your team around as much as you used to be able to (unless you;ve got stupid money)
  • BigH82
    678 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2020
    Unfortunately this rant and every other one like it, will fall on death ears...

It’s all about the money, not fun or fairness. Just cash
  • Just finished another FUT champs and some rants or thoughts or just me venting out:

1. It is called ultimate team but I can count on one hand how many unique teams I faced this or the last few weekends. You all know the usual suspects...
    2. What's the point of positional chemistry if 30/30 of my opponents instantly change to 4231 in game.
    3. AI defending (not blocks) is truly back after this patch. Running around with kante/allan/sissoko all game while letting the ai defend for you. Whose definition of fun is it?
    4. Thankfully no lousy balls this time around but again, easy enough to fix but will EA do it?

Yeah, I am ranting. Yeah I am a little pissed. Rant over. Peace ✌️ and hope the servers are forever in your favor. This is the way.

Bro the problem in my opinion started when they added AI to the game. Now we know why. Matches are fixed by AI. You ever play games and really seems like you are struggling to score then in others you are scoring with ease. Yup. Some games I can hit balls on the bar including all the rebounds and still not score. Meanwhile I actually use mostly 4132 formation so I have a lot of people attacking but some how I end up loosing matches without even scoring a goal lmao. I played fifa since FIFA eleven. They used to have injuries and fatigue. All that's gone so everything is just as good as how much coins you spend on cards and the game in general. More you spend the more AI favors you.