I wish there were more single player modes

Eddieww
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2020
There is honestly naff all to do once you've done 40 squad battles games in terms of single player content.

Yes I know that there is online play but we all know that is an open door to stress with the amount of "F***ery" that occurs in online gameplay. I try and avoid it now because quite frankly I don't enjoy it, leaving me twiddling my thumbs every weekend. I used to spend hours bashing out the old single player seasons and before that the tournaments.

Comments

• LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Draft?
  • Markman007
    4765 posts National Call-Up
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Draft?

That’s pay to enter though. I hear you OP on the single player stuff. I still fire up Fifa 17 now and then to play some single player tournaments (bronze and silver tournaments especially) just cuz it’s fun.
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Draft?

Ok I might of completely forgotten single player draft exists, which I think says a lot about how enjoyable it is.

I probably should give it another chance though, thanks for bringing it up
  • Avit32
    1220 posts Professional
    I miss the tournaments in this game. What would even be the reason to remove them
  • Challengerman83
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eddieww wrote: »
    Draft?

Ok I might of completely forgotten single player draft exists, which I think says a lot about how enjoyable it is.

I probably should give it another chance though, thanks for bringing it up

Single player draft is a waste of time, doesn't matter what difficulty you play it on, you only get a Jumbo gold pack and a premium gold pack. Very difficult to make your coins back with that.
  • Selgarr
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    I only play offline. There hasn't been one single player card to play for and you cannot reach the level 30 storyline player because you do not get enough XP playing offline. Even if you play 800+ matches during a season you still end up way short. Like this weeks silver weekly objective one of the requirements is to play an online friendly. If you don't do this then you cannot unlock the gold weekly objectives.

You could just enjoy playing offline friendly matches. You only get 325 coins per match and it doesn't keep track of your players stats. But if you save up the match coins then after 1,000 matches you will have enough coins to save up for a player. You could be over halfway towards Messi or a quarter of the way towards CR7.