Have I been scamazed?

McDaddy
324 posts Sunday League Hero
Winning 2-0 in WL and guy pauses twice then quits. I get the message saying that I have lost connection to my opponent and then get stuck on this screen

IMG-20201212-235501.jpg

Comments

• Ben
    5444 posts Big Money Move
    It’s a known no loss glitch that EA has known about and refused to fix for years. They use a WiFi or cell connection then make a call and that causes the situation you saw.
  • A5B
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2020
    Ben wrote: »
    It’s a known no loss glitch that EA has known about and refused to fix for years. They use a WiFi or cell connection then make a call and that causes the situation you saw.

I'd edit this, wouldn't want to bring more awareness than there already is
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    A5B wrote: »

Who cares? It needs exposure so EA fixes the problem . This is their official forum and they’ve refused to fix it for years. It should be posted everywhere until they fix it.

• Wz000
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seeing more and more cheats every year and EA does nothing about it.
  • A5B

Who cares? It needs exposure so EA fixes the problem . This is their official forum and they’ve refused to fix it for years. It should be posted everywhere until they fix it.

Agreed it needs to be rectified but the fact that it hasn't yet makes me feel like it doesn't outweigh making an already toxic community more aware.
  • Ben

Agreed it needs to be rectified but the fact that it hasn't yet makes me feel like it doesn't outweigh making an already toxic community more aware.

I honestly don’t know exactly how they do it and there are no specific instructions in my post . Also, I’m not sure a community can become more toxic than this one already is. What gaming company allows the same cheat to be in their game year after year without fixing it?
  • A5B
    edited December 2020

I honestly don’t know exactly how they do it and there are no specific instructions in my post . Also, I’m not sure a community can become more toxic than this one already is. What gaming company allows the same cheat to be in their game year after year without fixing it?

EA apparently. Do you know if they've outwardly acknowledged it?

I've been on OP's side of this one and made a thread in the past. Turns out you responded to that one too!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/544905/opponent-quit-but-camera-is-panning-around-stadium#latest

• Ben

EA apparently. Do you know if they've outwardly acknowledged it?

I've been on OP's side of this one and made a thread in the past. Turns out you responded to that one too!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/544905/opponent-quit-but-camera-is-panning-around-stadium#latest

😂
  • Ben
    They never acknowledged it as far as I know. If they had they would have fixed it.