Fouling and penalties need to patched ASAP

maximilson
977 posts Professional
The fouling in this game is utter ridiculous and especially penalties. Im not exaggerating if I say that at least half of my losses have a ridiculous penalty in it. What's even worse is the fact that when my opponent makes the same type of "foul", play goes on. Can't believe this hasn't been patched yet. Clean tackles in the box (opponent doesnt even trip or fall) are punished with a penalty kick but when I'm clean trough on goal and get taken down, its not even a red.

Fix the bloody game EA.

Comments

• RichT
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just played in a rugby match. Opponent fouled me all the time and not a card.

If I tried a one two he just took a player out.

This game is soo frustrating. E A need to improve this fast. I was enjoying it but it's a chore now.
  • Miigue
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    I got around this, as long as you don’t press the standing tackle button in the box, you’re clear
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    RichT wrote: »
    I just played in a rugby match. Opponent fouled me all the time and not a card.

If I tried a one two he just took a player out.

This game is soo frustrating. E A need to improve this fast. I was enjoying it but it's a chore now.

This. Some of the tackles that don't even get a yellow are insane.
  • number7rocky
    7305 posts League Winner
    Miigue wrote: »
    I got around this, as long as you don’t press the standing tackle button in the box, you’re clear

Well that's not true, you can concede pens without pressing a button 🤣
  • umgee
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Miigue wrote: »

Well that's not true, you can concede pens without pressing a button 🤣

You can even concede them by not controlling the player that commits the "foul"
  • Ballerson
    1256 posts Professional
    The uncalled fouls, physicality, and nonsense from how the referees are programmed create a lot of the toxicity in the online person to person gameplay...

Basic fairness is on the line with what the ea management and programmers have done with the ridiculous and often contrary to the rules of football calls their refs make or do not make... the lack of basic fairness will make people stop playing the game... ea you should fix the refs & fix the color of their jerseys too....
  • I uploaded one the other night. The player I was controlling was 15yds outside the box as was the opponent with the the ball. He has an off the ball ST that runs into the box and crashes into my AI defender the ref gives a penalty. It was unbelievable. I hadn't even pressed a button other than jockey on the player I was controlling.
  • number7rocky
    7305 posts League Winner
    It does need patching asap.I conceded 6 penalties in my first 11 wl games this weekend, normally I concede a couple a WL at most, half of those I didn't press a button, the others I barely tapped the 0 button and it's a pen because your defender breathed on them/ touched thier toe. Not once did the player go to ground... like they literally brushed agasint each other.

Tottally needs to be patched, you can be murdered from behind last man and no red but breath on someone in the box and it's a pen 🤣

Actually lost a game 3-4 because his last two goals were pens like described.

• dazco
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had 3 pens against me but I suspect the opponent was working a glitch
  • Dorgi
    14 posts Last Pick at the Park
    In Football rules it's writen that making intended foul from back it's automaticaly yelow card... so in fifa every faul oponents make while they can't catch you and they take you from side or behind it's yelow card.. and that way it shold be in game to.
  • dazco
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dorgi wrote: »
    In Football rules it's writen that making intended foul from back it's automaticaly yelow card... so in fifa every faul oponents make while they can't catch you and they take you from side or behind it's yelow card.. and that way it shold be in game to.

Ahhhh, bless you