1-0 FUT Friendlies - Quit or Carry On?

BeastlyHusla
7635 posts League Winner
edited December 2020
What's the best option for this, should I or opponent leave, if either of us concede a goal first?

I don't like to quit games but is this the quickest and less rage inducing way to complete objectives?

Comments

• ICE_UP_SON
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2020
    If I go 2 down I usually quit. I’ve won quite a few down 1 but after being down 2 there is no point in wasting time.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7635 posts League Winner
    Illini McG wrote: »
    Community pact.......first goal wins. Have honor and don't be a ****

I'd say yes but everybody plays like ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Which is why I don't like to quit until final whistle.
  • Seanregal
    1903 posts Fans' Favourite

I don't think i was consulted when this "pact" was agreed. Nothing to do with honor.
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move

If it's a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goal like a deflection or something ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like that you best believe I won't quit
  • Illini McG
    978 posts Professional
    Lol......that's not honorable. Ur either with it or ur not.
  • Double_D
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2020
    How about quitting at 0-0? I get in managerial masterpiece if you’ve got a loan mbappe sitting there in the load screen then sure, I guess I get it. But I’ve legitimately got a stellar prem 1st owner squad and people are just backing out regularly on one league. Not to mention I’m playing 11 first owner players. I’m not just plugging in that Adama I packed to make up my 5 like everyone else.

Edit: 4 immediate quits in a row now!!!! Play me you cowards!!
  • Just got my 5th 0-0 quit!! Wtf, people?! If you want to talk about honor at least let me get a goal.
  • Ben
    5444 posts Big Money Move
    Double_D wrote: »
    Just got my 5th 0-0 quit!! Wtf, people?! If you want to talk about honor at least let me get a goal.

What’s your team? It must be ridiculous if you’ve gotten 5 quits in a row
  • JWNYsg
    6389 posts Big Money Move
    Play till end regardless

How much time can you save?

I don’t think it should be cast in stone for such a rule
  • D0lvl
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    Community is too toxic for golden goal. Don’t know how many times it wasn’t honored by my opponents.
  • IF rashford martial
    Sterling—freeze Bernardo — Salah
    Kante
    OTW telles—Gomez—van dijk—walker
    Allison

I mean it’s a good team but it’s legit first owner. And yes I got Silva in an ultimate pack earlier. Also I’m the argument against pay to win, lol. So you might as well play me. I’m not that great.
  • IraqBruin
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF rashford martial
    Kante
    Allison

I mean it’s a good team but it’s legit first owner. And yes I got Silva in an ultimate pack earlier. Also I’m the argument against pay to win, lol. So you might as well play me. I’m not that great.

Sterling and Rashford usually hurt my team more than anyone else, tackling just gives them the ball back while taking my defender out of the way.
  • Champs85
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First game I played I scored and the other chap quit immediately. I decided to stick with it and most people honour it. Some idiot didn’t, played on so I smashed him 5-1
  • Mike1234
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IF rashford martial
    Kante
    Allison

🐂💩
  • hansie-fcu
    392 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just quit for good karma
  • Mike1234 wrote: »
    IF rashford martial
    Kante
    Allison

🐂💩

Say what now?
  • Crowie
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    No chance I’m quitting if I can tell I’m the better player. Played someone last night who somehow, let’s call it EA, went 3-1 up against me very much against the run of play. I won 5-3 in the end, actually should have been more.
  • Springveldt
    5991 posts Big Money Move
    Depends on the situation for me. If it’s straight from kickoff I’ll play on or if they do some stupid celebration I’ll play on. If it’s after 10 in game minutes and they skip the replay I’ll quit.

Doing the premier league one with my team was fun. I’d guess at least 70% of people quit at kickoff after they saw my team.
  • LiamSully
    7983 posts League Winner
    Crowie wrote: »
    No chance I’m quitting if I can tell I’m the better player. Played someone last night who somehow, let’s call it EA, went 3-1 up against me very much against the run of play. I won 5-3 in the end, actually should have been more.

If they go 3-1 up then they’re bettter than you, then the DDA kicks in and gives you help... it’s how Fifa works 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • VJAX
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LiamSully wrote: »

If they go 3-1 up then they’re bettter than you, then the DDA kicks in and gives you help... it’s how Fifa works 🤷🏻‍♂️

No....he genuinely doesn’t feel that opponent who was shredding him, all of the sudden cannot put three passes together.
  • Crowie
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

They really weren’t believe me. I know when someone is better than me and I take the beating. I’m not afraid to admit that. I also know when I’ve made stupid mistakes and can improve.

In the game I mentioned I was approx 18 shots at goal and 13 on target, they were about 5 and 4. I was 1-0 up and and should have had more as I was battering them. If anything DDA kicked in to give them 3 goals as I was well on top to begin with. There was enough chances for me both before going behind and after going behind to know I could still win.
  • LiamSully
    7983 posts League Winner

They really weren’t believe me. I know when someone is better than me and I take the beating. I’m not afraid to admit that. I also know when I’ve made stupid mistakes and can improve.

In the game I mentioned I was approx 18 shots at goal and 13 on target, they were about 5 and 4. I was 1-0 up and and should have had more as I was battering them. If anything DDA kicked in to give them 3 goals as I was well on top to begin with. There was enough chances for me both before going behind and after going behind to know I could still win.

Yeah but in the 20 minutes that 1 game took you, I could of played 6, winning 3 and losing 3 (example) if everybody played 1st goal wins

It’s not about whether you can or should keep playing, it’s the time factor
    If everyone did 1st goal wins, EVERYONE would complete these objectives quicker
  • Crowie
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah but in the 20 minutes that 1 game took you, I could of played 6, winning 3 and losing 3 (example) if everybody played 1st goal wins

Mate, we are in the middle of a global pandemic with no pubs open. I’ve nothing but time and nothing to do with it. 20 mins is not a lot. As someone else said on other thread, I’m actually enjoying playing with players like the League Mollet, RTTF Atal and IF Florenzi that I wouldn’t normally use. Believe it or not , I also actually enjoy playing FUT. And I don’t need to complete everything by tomorrow.

From the sample of games played last night, 7, I won 5 and lost 2. The only quit was first game where I came up against a pretty weak PL side and was 5-1 up in 40 mins before they quit. My last game was a good game, I was 3-1 up, other guy came back to 3-3 in last min and beat me in ET. I’ve been behind once in 7 games, the 3-1 I mentioned earlier.

• Kingy
    2530 posts Fans' Favourite
    If they go 1 up and pause then I'm not leaving..
  • BeastlyHusla
    7635 posts League Winner
    How do I get my forwards not to be marked by my opponents, everytime I have ball?

• spy
    2332 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2020

Mate, we are in the middle of a global pandemic with no pubs open. I’ve nothing but time and nothing to do with it. 20 mins is not a lot. As someone else said on other thread, I’m actually enjoying playing with players like the League Mollet, RTTF Atal and IF Florenzi that I wouldn’t normally use. Believe it or not , I also actually enjoy playing FUT. And I don’t need to complete everything by tomorrow.

From the sample of games played last night, 7, I won 5 and lost 2. The only quit was first game where I came up against a pretty weak PL side and was 5-1 up in 40 mins before they quit. My last game was a good game, I was 3-1 up, other guy came back to 3-3 in last min and beat me in ET. I’ve been behind once in 7 games, the 3-1 I mentioned earlier.

I can sort of see this. Are you playing to enjoy the game or just to get the token. If you actually want to play games then people quitting can be annoying. I finished the league 1 objectives in 30 mins because everyone was quitting but did actually want to try out some cards, Mollet, Atal, Neymar that I haven’t had the chance to use before and still feel I haven’t now either as I didn’t get a single full game. Conversely for the EPL objectives quite a few went the distance including a 11-8 win after extra time!
  • LiamSully
    7983 posts League Winner

Mate, not everyone spends there lives in pubs or on Fifa
    I’m in the Uk, tier 3, I still go to work, kids still go to school, just buy a mask and wash your hands... life goes on

And do you write down the results of your games?!
    I’ve played 7 games today and I couldn’t tell you the results, when goals were scored, when people RQ...

Just sounds like either BS or your too invested into Fifa