How is the gameplay for you right now After the patch?

Rolandinho
1393 posts Play-Off Hero
I guess wonderfull?

Comments

• Dreadful, gets worse every time but people upstairs will say it’s getting better.

So disconnected from their fan base it’s unbelievable, they don’t listen to us or even youtubers copy and paste Fifa 20
  • Burnzee Boyee
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Slow, awful, painful watching opponents get the run of the shop every game now. Watching opponents have simple moves work, but your confined to the Green Mile of gaming...pretty crap actually
  • Airmax6
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    WL gameplay is a pain like usual but the icon swap lounge is actually very responsive and good for me.
  • oneskyworld
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    Horrible, just slow as hell.
    Can't do anything in a smooth motion
  • Fifaplayer94os
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    Worst connection ive played so far, and thats some doing
  • IronMike69
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's liked they have dumbed everything down for the casual gamer

Drop back low depth is still effective with pretty much all the skill moves we have to create an opportunity being nerfed so it just turns into a patience game.

Then with 1 bad pass you're countered with Adama and co
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    They said they fixed an attacker pushing a keeper into the goal for an OG but that is exactly what happened to me today in the last minute of the game, I won the game despite this but that should not happen.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just watched Fabinho out sprint Salah. There's all that is wrong right there.
  • padr81
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Worst it's been all year. I swear it's 1 step forward, 2 steps back everytime.
  • Nervous_Nick
    7200 posts League Winner
    Every week it gets worse.
    It’s unbelievable.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    Worst ever
  • Rolandinho
    1393 posts Play-Off Hero
    I love how during the last Attack your/opponents CDM's and CB's are splitting apart like moses is coming towards them, depending who is one goal back.

They couldnt make it more obvious

• Avit32
    1227 posts Professional
    I can honestly say that the gameplay has been good for me.
  • Hopeful_but_nah
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gameplay is worst it’s been, the passing/shooting/agility/player pace is all nerfed down. Tackling as well is shocking, wrong foot used, lunging in opposite direction to player, or just plain stepping backwards and then doing nothing
  • Juked By Neymar
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    Feel like I can barely move my players. So slow
  • Buzzbuzz
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    IronMike69 wrote: »
    It's liked they have dumbed everything down for the casual gamer

Drop back low depth is still effective with pretty much all the skill moves we have to create an opportunity being nerfed so it just turns into a patience game.

Then with 1 bad pass you're countered with Adama and co

Yep. Feel like I need a physics PhD to break down my opponent's defence whilst they just spam undefendable through balls down the wing and spam cut backs to score so easily
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Very good,

Best state it has been in all year.

Squad battles especially good.

issue with online though, is that anything less than a decent connection ruins it somewhat and servers seem worse than ever this year.
  • SamPes
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The patch did not fix the delay... my player just couldn't get the ball, missing the ball, and shooting is either weak power or sky high...
  • oregano
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played only rivals after patch. I can't see any difference for good in the issues they said they fixed. It's worse - get many more bounce backs now, way too many passes straight to opponent, my attackers run into defenders instead of into empty spaces around them. Perfectly covered pass lanes end up with my defender/cdm letting the ball go.
    It looks much worse to me.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7920 posts League Winner
    edited December 2020
    I would quite literally rather have non life threatening surgery than play.
  • oneskyworld
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last patch was so good. I finally had the enjoyment of manual tackling. And i even set my full backs on balance, cause I can defend effectively most of the time.
    Why they have to do that?
  • Mike1234
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's a load of 💩 I mean rapid players being out run by slow average players, seems to be a lot of teams not tiring and not making subs yet still run fresh for 120 mins in manegrial master, like honestly 4 games in a row just the same I score 2-0 then miraculously it's 2-2 at half time then same story second half one of you score then the other equalise then pens. Not sure what you'd call that, couldn't be scripted though that's not a thing.
  • Bonafiz12
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2020
    Lol awful, squad battles is unplayable. Gave this game a chance after 3 years and nothing has change. Instead the game has gotten worst. Last time I throw my money at this trashcan of a game. Getting to old for this 💩
  • Nickonov214
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think about it like snowball going down the mountain.... the issues just get more and more.... when you have 98 percent of your users saying the same thing, what would a normal company do in this situation?
  • Rolandinho
    1393 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think about it like snowball going down the mountain.... the issues just get more and more.... when you have 98 percent of your users saying the same thing, what would a normal company do in this situation?

They would say: " ChEcK yOur ConNeCtIoN"
  • Max_1899
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    diddnt notice much difference in any patch, autoblocks are a tiny little bit better, but random players still jump into your shoot most of the time making unrealistic blocks with players my opponent doesnt control. rebounds are as bad as theyve been before. noticed 0 change there.